GUN anyone Open carry???

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by c1hatch, Oct 14, 2003.

1. c1hatch

c1hatch Guest

Just curious to see if anyone has open carried. & if so what were peoples reactions?

2. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

I wonder the same thing.

3. J_75

J_75 New Member

kind of catch-22, isn't it?

Carry a weapon openly, and I doubt you would get a couple hundred yards in public without being arrested, or at least detained and told not to do it again....freedom to bear arms, indeed :)

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

the problem with it is that it defeats the purpose. you suddenly become the first target if anyone wants to commit a crime, since you pose the largest threat to the commission of the crime. as i maul what kellyclan once said, the power is not so much in the "weapon" as in the "concealed". it's not quite the same way it was said before, but you get the point.

5. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Guest

Welcome to Ohio We can't conceal here so if you want to carry it has to be open. I haven't done it yet, but after yesterday it's looking more and more appealing.

6. Possum Stomper

Possum Stomper The Great Bird of the Galaxy

:confused:

7. playrude88

playrude88 Guest

what happened PURE? im waiting on ohio also. i hate it hear. at the bowling alley i bowl at some guy got a gun to his head and his money taken. so i hope ohio starts it soon b/c i need to carry. when do u think they will legalize it?

8. novass

novass Guest

In my state you CAN NOT carry open with a CCW ! It would cause to much problems with everybody calling a cop when they see a weapon exposed.

9. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

Only during hunting season. In small towns and wearing orange coats, people are fine with it.
    It is also illegal to carry conecealed while hunting in Colorado.

10. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Guest

I walked out of a restaraunt from getting food and walked straight into a street fight. I was alone with no back up. It dissolved pretty quickly but when I came out it was closing on me. I was not a happy camper. The real pisser is this is the second incedent in about a year that's happened at a time when I would have been carrying had it been legal!

As far as when will we see CCW in Oh? I dunno if we will as long as we have Gov. Shaft. He's too worried about pandering to everyone esp. OHP.

11. Infrastructure

Infrastructure New Member

Legal to open carry in az and I have seen many people open carry in tucson.

12. Werm

Werm Guest

I've never seen anyone open carry before... I would think you would want to conceal like footratfunkface said. Not sure if it's legal in Minnesota either.