Anyone one here into

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NorthernLightsFan, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Astrology ?

I'm a cancer and was wondering if anyone here knows anything about what astrological sign would be good relationship material for a cancer

Also is cancer a good or bad sign like are we good lovers kind caring cranky selfish Ah... good relationship material ? is cancer a good sign to be ?

2. bitetobreakskinn

bitetobreakskinn Blinky the Christmas Ghost

I'd say Google it :hs:

3. Astrology is bullshit.

4. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

Yeah, I know more than I probably should about astrology, and yes, google is a good place to start.

Anywho, Cancer is a water sign, and goes well with other water signs: Pisces and Scorpio. There are no good or bad signs, just some signs don't get along with other signs. And yes, Cancers are caring, protective and loyal. But can sometimes be clingy, or obsessive at times.

5. :smile:

:smile: New Member

AOL horoscope :dunno:

6. Too many phony e- Zelda's out there wanting allot of money for phony advice

I was hoping that there would be an astrology buff around here that would know which astrological sign would be the best match for a cancer and which sign would be the worst

I never believed in astrology until realizing that most of what I read about my horoscope from the TV guide turned out to be true. I thought it was a coincidence at first but not anymore

7. Lol @ AOL come on you actually use that shit

8. remike

remike the second coming

It's not a coincidence, but it is BS. Read someone elses horoscope for a while. Chances are it will also be true. There is a reason everything is so vague and universal, it's so that everyone can relate to it.

Just read Pheanyx's description of Cancer, "Protective and Loyal, but sometimes Obsessive or Clingy." That describes just about everyone.

9. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

There was a test done with about 40 adults, who were given an astroligical reading of what they were told was themselves. When asked to comment on it, they all thought it was amazing how accurate it was to them.
    They were all given the same results.
    They all had results based on the astrolical reading of a serial killer whose name escapes me at the moment.

10. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

even yahoo has astrology stuff. it tells you which signs are compatible for lovers, co-workers, bosses, etc. it also gives insight as to which element (fire, water, etc.) you are compatible with....

pretty interesting read...

11. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

12. Most of what I read about Cancerians are true well almost everything

I love the night life and hate mornings they hit the nail right on the head with that one

I agree with that part ^^

I disagree what they say about being clingy

I don't believe everything I read on the Internet unless I somewhat know the person who is giving me the advice I'm surprised that no one here is an astrology buff women seem to love stuff like astrology horoscopes and love signs.

Thanks for the links

13. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Wasn't that Charles Manson?

14. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

I'm a cancer also. Good with Pisces, Scorpio, and Taurus. Actually dated a Sagittarius and probably one of the worst matches. It also depends on if you were born on a cusp, like Gemini-Cancer cusp or Cancer-Leo. Then you'll tend to have traits of both signs and match better with different signs than those born just in Cancer. Some say it's one of the best signs b/c of extreme kindness, loyalty, and love. Others say it's bad b/c Cancers are mostly all emotion and hardly any logic. Since Cancer is ruled by the Moon, they tend to be motherly and moody. Asking whether or not Cancer is a good sign depends on who you're asking. Ask a Leo and they'll probably say no but ask a Scorpio and they'll say they're one of the best.