COMIC Anyone know where to get BLAME! ??? *manga downloads*

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ragnarok, Jul 16, 2005.

1. ragnarok

ragnarok nuclear launch detected

I just finsished reading NOISE (prequel to BLAME!) and now im totally hooked... BLAME however, is licensed so im having trouble finding scans... does anyone have a hookup?

if you want to try out NOISE.. you can download it here...
    http://home.in.tum.de/~fritzsch/omanga/noise/Noise_chp_1.zip
    http://home.in.tum.de/~fritzsch/omanga/noise/Noise_chp_2.zip
    http://home.in.tum.de/~fritzsch/omanga/noise/Noise_chp_3.zip
    http://home.in.tum.de/~fritzsch/omanga/noise/Noise_chp_4.zip
    http://home.in.tum.de/~fritzsch/omanga/noise/Noise_chp_5.zip
    http://home.in.tum.de/~fritzsch/omanga/noise/Noise_chp_6.zip
    http://home.in.tum.de/~fritzsch/omanga/noise/Noise_chp_7.zip

it has mutants, futuristic corportions, cyborgs, all that good stuff
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. squink

squink New Member

3. ragnarok

:bowdown:

are you also reading biomega?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2005
  4. squink

squink New Member

no i have not ... i have not had the chance to download it. everytime i wanted to download it, something that i was waiting for would show up

Last edited: Jul 18, 2005
  5. Draven2575

Draven2575 Taking one responsibility at a time

nice :coold:
    thanks for the links

6. Letoko

Letoko Guest

These are good. Kinda hard to understand some of it though. :o

7. ragnarok

yeah i had to read the whole series like 3 times to get a grasp of it and i still have alot of questions.... nihei used to be an architect so most of his manga consists of sprawling building shots and very little dialog.. you have to use your brain to fit the stuff together

8. Letoko

Letoko Guest

Well I mean some of the shit like the very last chapter. I have no fucking clue what is going on. :o

9. ragnarok

heres a summary i made in another discussion.... if you read BLAME you will get ALOT more out of it.

SPOILERS!

10. Luffy

Luffy | Anime Crew | Gear Second |

11. Letoko

Letoko Guest

So the safeguards took over? I thought they had been killed and the mutants took over? :o

12. ragnarok

well you arnt supposed to find this out until you start BLAME... but anyways...

SPOILER>>>>>>

The original humans of the organization (the ones who created the safeguards) successfully created a way to limit access to the netphere except through one method... only pure humans with the implants are able to access the net terminals and bypass the firewall... the safeguards were originally programmed to kill all humans without transplants but later they were re-programmed to act as sentrys for the netshpere... they now attack anyone attempts to breach security. Somehow (nihei doesnt explain this) the original people who setup the system get killed (some people say they got infected with a disease) and the safeguards basically reproduce on their own and basically work 24/7 in protecting the net. The "builders" also start working 24/7 without a master to stop them and by the time BLAME starts... the diameter of the Earth-structure has reached Jupiter. The safeguards didnt take over... they basically just reproduce (not organically) and lie dormant and basically just attack anything that they see (gone haywire).... they dont have aspirations or dreams.... the Silicon Life race is different they are intelligent cyborgs that just want to get rid of the humans and the safeguard and basically take over the world... Musubi didnt kill ALL the safeguards in Noise.... she is definately stronger than the average safeguard.. but there are safeguard ALL OVER THE PLACE and they multiply rapidly.. she cant take em out alone... so basically she goes rogue.. you will also see in BLAME that more advanced safeguards were also created.

13. Letoko

Letoko Guest

What about the "order" are they the Silicon Life people? Jesus. it's a fucking mess of a series. :o Who are most of the people this Killy guy keeps running into then? Normal humans? Who is he looking for?

14. ragnarok

the order and the safeguards are the same.... the order is originally humans who created the safeguard to protect their asset (the netsphere)... but the humans in the order died so basically the safeguard are on a killing spree with no master.... silicon life are cybord mutants but they dont follow orders... they basically are like an alien race who want to survive.

killy runs into everything (safeguards, silicon life, humans, cyborgs, etc).... safeguards are enemies of pretty much everyone including silicon life.... killy is on a mission to find a human with net genes... because the humans in the original order died... they need someone who can access the net (a pure human with the transplant or someone with net genes) so that they can control the safeguard again. the silicon like want the net genese for themselves because they want to use it to access the net and have ultimate power...

there is a theory going around that killy was originally an advanced rogue safeguard (like musubi).. but he got retained his "humanness" therefor is helping humans

15. Letoko

Letoko Guest

Oh, weird, for some reason I kept thinking the order was vs the safeguards.

16. Letoko

Letoko Guest

:rant2: Thanks man, I spent a few days downloading that, but you forgot to mention

It's still all in fucking japanese. :mad:

17. squink

squink New Member

im soo sorry i thought it was the same one i got it from ill keep looking for it and post a new link ... i apolagize for that

18. Letoko

Letoko Guest

:rofl: No problem, it just kinda caught me off gaurd, I was like. "YES" when it got done and that went right into :wtc:

You can get Blame from stoptazmo.com but you have to download them one chap at a time.