anyone know what's wrong?? v.nasuea bad

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by njftw, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. njftw

njftw New Member

The last couple of days I've been feeling quite sick. Didn't want to get up and lift yesterday, and today I only ate half my breakfast and couldn't stomach my lunch.... I just feel like throwing up.

My diet has been really tight for the last 3 weeks, so I can't believe it would be something with that because it hasn't changed at all. I've been doing cardio after my workouts (1 hr walking) and just starting feel nauseated after eating the last couple of days.

More so I feel it after drinking my ON 100% Whey. i have a huge tub and it's nearly completely gone and this is the first time i've been feeling sick after drinking it...

What's even weirder is I'm able to eat shit food, like 100cal packs of chips ahoy, and dark chocolate... but at lunch after 1 bite of my chicken breasts, and green beans I had to put the fork down before I blew chunks.

One thing I may attribute to it is the Lipodrene. I've taken it before and never had probelms, I recently started taking 2 pills first thing in the morning before breakfast, and one after work before I hit the gym..it's the kind with ephedra extract...but like I said I never had naseau from it before.

Anyway.... :wtc:

2. Silmatharien

Silmatharien OT Supporter

maybe you are sick

3. njftw

njftw New Member

what does that mean?

4. seismic

seismic New Member

Maybe you have the flu or a common cold is what he meant, I think.

5. njftw

njftw New Member

yah, hopefully I'm not. Sinuses started acting up though, so maybe :wtc:

6. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

First, stop taking the lipodrene so you can rule out if that is it or not. If you stop taking it and the symptoms are still there it's something else.

To me it just sounds like you're sick. Your body works harder to break down meats and proteins, which is why you feel ill when you take in whey, beef, chicken, etc... but feel fine when eating crackers, light cookies, etc...

I've been like this before.

It might be be a digestive bug or something.

I'd just chill out on the eating and only consume things you know won't agitate the nausea too bad and see how you feel in a couple days.

I would say it's fairly normal to once in a while go through a phase or catch a bug that makes gives you nausea when you eat. Just eat light stuff and drink a lot of water and give it some time.

IMO of course

7. -Mordecai-

-Mordecai- New Member

oh the topic of nausea...

A piece of egg shell in my eggs equals instant puke for me...

Made some eggs this morning, was pretty sure i didnt crack any of the pieces of shell in with them.

Was eating them and near the end i felt a piece of egg shell in my mouth and instantly just spit everything up and ran to the sink to wash my mouth out so i wouldnt puke...i dont know what it is about eggs shells but nothing has ever made me gag like that

8. njftw

njftw New Member

damn bro, thanks for that. I'm definitely gonna do this. Stoped liprodrene today and i never thought about the breaking down of proteins vs light carbs :hs:

9. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Normally it's not an issue, but if your stomach is messed up and digestion is crappy food like that will def make you feel worse. That's why when you have the flu you eat stuff like soup broth, saltine crackers, etc... It's low on spices and is easier to digest which means less chance of agitating the stomach/digestive system.

I'd say just take it easy and eat small amounts of fairly light/bland food for a couple days. You'll probably feel better soon.

10. njftw

njftw New Member

tiiiight.

I'm off to grow the boobs and tri's.

hopefully I'll feel better though

Peace :bigthumb:

11. Daria

Daria New Member

and if all else fails, if you see a doctor, he/she can help narrow down the problem for you

12. njftw

njftw New Member

Didn't take Lipodrene at all yesterday..workout was fine strength wise, I just felt shitty and ran down faster due to the lact of food obviously...

I took Melatonin before bed, slept like a champ (scary dream) and woke up feeling marvelous.

I ate my eggs this morning and everything is gravy so far. Thanks for the encouragement to feel better bros, it worked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.