Anyone know what the problem might be?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MoDiddy, Jan 12, 2006.

1. MoDiddy

MoDiddy New Member

Ok. So my g/f and I started having sex a few months ago. She was a virgin and I had sex with one other (but 2 yrs earlier)..anyways that is the background.

So about a month ago my penis started itching pretty bad and formed some bumps on the head, shaft, and scrotum. like 5 bumps in total. But they arent like gross looking or anything. They dont discharge, they just itch REALLY bad sometimes. Anyone know what the problem might be? I researched online and I didnt really find much with my symptoms. I think its cuz i was searching STD's mainly.

The reason I posted here first is cuz I wanted to see if anyone might know what it is before I go to my university health center and pay to find out what is up, cuz I am a college student and we all know college students have no money ;). Thanks a lot everyone

2. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

pics? what color are the bumps? do the look like they have puss inside?

3. MoDiddy

MoDiddy New Member

no pics...the colors are slightly pink but the color of my skin for the most part..and no, no puss inside...well the one on my head seems like it has very very little if any at all

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

5. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

ask a doctor?

6. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Something like this... You put aside the "no money cause i'm a student" thing and just get checked out immediately. You really need to find out what it is. Some things to try and keep in mind before you do:

Do you wash it well, regularly?
    Have you tried hydrocortizone cream?
    Have you been exposed to any irritants recently?

You DEFINITELY want to see a doctor about this ASAP. DO NOT have sex with your girlfriend again until you get checked out. You may want to tell her to get checked as well.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

This sounds like an STD and, if your luck is anything like mine was, that means she either cheated on you or was not a virgin.

Go to the doctor NOW as some STD's can make you sterile if they progress too far. Go. Now!

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: It sucks, but just go to a local walk-in clinic, or public health dept...you should be able to get tests done fairly cheap.

Its better to know for sure about these things then try to guess.