FRK Anyone know the name of this rope tie, or can inform me how to do it...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bbrrrrraaappp, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Bbrrrrraaappp

Bbrrrrraaappp New Member

I'm interested in knowing the name, or how to do the tie that they have around the wrists/knees, the tie around the feet too. Any input of help would be greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]

2. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

That looks like a variation of the crab tie to me. Generally it's done by fastening the thighs to the calves and then to the wrists. This one you've shown has done it around the knees instead of thigh/calf. But same idea. I would suggest looking up TwoKnottyBoys. They have great tutorials on how to do a variety of ties.

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

4. Bbrrrrraaappp

Bbrrrrraaappp New Member

I was looking at tkb earlier, but since I wasn't sure what it could possibly be, I stopped waiting for my slow computer to open videos. :hs:

5. Phreakazoid

Phreakazoid Wallsticks, motherfucker

That's pretty f'in hot. I think i may have to put the GF into that one tonight. :naughty:

6. i3

i3 OT XI coming Fall of

I agree with [Lovely Atlantis].

I'll assume you have a working knowledge of rope and go from there ;)

You'll need about 8m-12m (x2) for the wrist-to-quad tie and a 6m-8m for the ankles. *(Always keep at least 2-3 fingers width of space between the rope and the person.)

As far as the actual rope work goes: form a lark's head with one of your 8m lengths and make a bight around a wrist. Do a single pass against the bight and secure it with a square knot so it won't move. Position the knot on the outside of the wrist, on the thumb side (so it won't be pressing on the ulnar nerve).
    Place the bound wrist against the outside of the thigh and pass the rope over both the wrist and the thigh 3 or so times. Your final pass should end on the opposite side the knot is on (left side for the left hand and right side for the right hand).

Now comes the cinch (depending on the size of your 'model' the length of the rope will be important here). Take the rope and pass it between the arm and thigh, around the knot and then under the hand. You should be able to do this twice. Pull the rope against the existing coil to tighten the package, effectively cinching it. This is why you leave at least 2-3 fingers-width space between the rope and the skin. Tie off the cinch near the existing knot, or as close to that as you can. Duplicate this for the other side of the body.

For the ankles form a lark's head again and pass the rope over and under the crossed ankles. Pull through and form a bight, loop the rope twice against the bight - making sure to keep the ropes parallel so they don't lump up and look gross and lame. After the second pass turn the rope against the coil and pass it around, beneath the heels (between the foot and opposite leg) twice. You should now have something that resembles an X of rope with two legs crossing.

As above, you'll cinch the tie. However, it's going to be a little less cinching and a bit more fixing. Since the legs are sandwiched against each other, it's best to just secure the slack in a square knot that isn't pressed against the shins.

Hopefully this will help you out some...I know it's kind of hard to picture it in text, but if you combine this with the picture you have (and the dozens more I'm sure you can find) and you should be good to go!:wiggle:

Have fun and play safe.

7. Bbrrrrraaappp

Bbrrrrraaappp New Member

Thank you very much i3, bubba, and lovely. :love:

8. gti1311

gti1311 New Member

id volunteer to help you figure it out....

:leaving:

9. Bbrrrrraaappp

Bbrrrrraaappp New Member

Only if Megan helps too Dusty. :naughty::naughty::love: