GUN anyone know anything about airsoft guns that look like ak/ar15?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rob, Mar 27, 2004.

1. rob

rob Guest

http://shortyusa.com/index.html?RID=4328

they are airsoft guns but look like replicas of the real thing. does anyone know if these are good quality or do they suck and the only reason for them is because they look like the real thing? im looking at airsoft because i have a big backyard and not old enough for real guns, something like a airsoft gun is all i need. i was leaning towards a pistol type instead but these look kind of cool. does anyone know anything about them?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jago

Jago It helps if you hit it.

try posting this in the main forum. all the airsoft threads seem to stay over there.

3. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

Airsoft guns are gay as hell. They shoot tiny BBs and the games are played on the honor system :ugh: Oh and those guns look like a great way to get shot by the cops.

4. hotsauce

hotsauce New Member

If your looking for a spring gun, the DPMS AK and AR are both good. The Tokyo Marui XM177 is a good spring gun too.

For AEG's, I would stick with the Marui M16 Variants and AK variants. The ICS M4 is also good, but it still has some quality issues. Systema has a m16, but isnt really worth the price.

They also have gas rifles, but all the newer generations are pretty bad. The only good gas guns are classics, which are really expensive and hard to maintain. But, they do have a very strong kick and power.

For more info goto the boards at AirsoftRetreat.com