COMIC Anyone into Patlabor?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Gundam, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Gundam

Gundam Tell Drama he's on my to do list, right after inse

I remember when I was younger, I rented the first 2 Patlabor movies, and loved them. Now I wanna get all the Patlabor goods on DVD. I've noticed that there is a 3rd movie out called Patlabor Movie 3: WXIII, a DVD set called Patlabor TV Collection 1, and brand new soon to be released set called: Patlabor: The Original Series Collection Vol. #1. My question is, what is the correct order of viewing for these episodes/movies? Does it go like this?

Patlabor: The Original Series Collection Vol. #1
    Patlabor the Movie 1
    Patlabor the Movie 2
    Patlabor TV Collection 1
    Patlabor the Movie 3

And is the TV collection on DVD all of the episodes? Or is there more episodes besides the one in the set?

2. Whojive

Whojive Form a Fucking Wall OT Supporter

i have the first two movies on vhs and the first 5 vol of tv eps on vhs, i would like to upgrade to dvds but i don't have the $$$ right now.

3. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

The first movie was okay..but the second really sucked imo.. the third one was reviewed by many and it sucked even more.. The tv series on the other hand is very good and I wished they'd make another season.

I can appricieate a good story..but damn the Patlabor movies took it to an extreme and ends up being as boring as hell.