WEB Anyone into paintball? I need a site. v trade

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by BombThreat, Dec 23, 2007.

1. BombThreat

BombThreat New Member

I don't know if this is alright to post here, but I'm really in the need of a service from the webmaster crew. I belong to a newly formed watercraft club and we need a site up for a summer 08' rally we are just starting to promote. The club is new and I'm trying to do my part in helping it. I want to get a site up for us so we have somewhere to direct people for club information and our events.

It's the holiday season so money is tight, but I thought I'd give it a shot and offer my very nice stock 2001 Angel LCD paintball marker(high-end electronic) and fully customized FireBall Mountain Autococker (high-end mechanical).

All we are looking for is a simple but clean and modern looking site. I was told by another person it's the "web 2.0" look? Something like this www.daytonafreeride.com but with just a toolbar on the side linking to our already made message board, sponsor page, about page, and a pictures page.

So please, any help with this would be so awesome. Even if you can't do it, maybe you know somebody?

2. !Meow!

!Meow! New Member

Wow. An '03 with less than 400 posts.

But to your post. Sorry. PERSONALLY, I can't help.

Someone else maybe?

3. 95vr4

95vr4 OT Supporter

I'll do it. Send me more details to [email protected] (sub just expired so no pm's for now)

4. BombThreat

BombThreat New Member

95vr4 was making the site and then flaked out and stopped communication with me. So again im looking for someone. Please help!

5. Comtrad

Comtrad Guest

Why did he flake out?

6. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

I could also help out if needed. :o

7. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

pm sent