FRK Anyone Into Orgasm Denial?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SpicyMcVoodoo, Nov 28, 2004.

1. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

This shit is hot. check out http://www.venus-girls.com/trailers/
    www.robandjill.com
    for an example (free videos NWS obviously). basically tease the man and don't let him cum. the above woman, jill, does some creative shit like the "ruined orgasm" where just as he starts to come, she stops. Or she'll give him 1 minute to cum, and if he can't, she won't let him cum for another week. She'll also flip a coin to see if that day he gets to cum or not. www.orgasmdenial.com also has some stuff.

2. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

uhhh, thanks :hsugh:

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

4. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

I've been doing shit like this to PE for over a year. :bigthumb: good times. ;)

5. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Its funny.. I get sooo frustrated and angry and yet..crave this more than many things else. I would almost love him more for it, in the midst of my gritted teeth and frustration.

6. easeupoffmynuts

easeupoffmynuts MVP OF SUCK

hmm thanks for the suggestions

7. xela

xela So say we all!

I don't think I'd like that...I'd get too grumpy.

8. I always make my slut beg to cum.. if she cums without permission its 10 strokes with the belt or 30 with the soft cat

9. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

I am all about immediate gratification so it is the cruelest thing to do to me.

10. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

oh fuck ya...the joy in opening a present isn't in actually getting the present. it's in the anticipation while you're unwrapping it. orgasm denial is like extending that anticipation of unwrapping the present. it sounds counterintuitive, but actually takes the focus off the orgasm, and focuses all the pleasure on the anticipation., and when you think about it, isn't the anticipation where there lies the most possibility for pleasure? hell, even the greatest orgasm can only last a few seconds, but the anticipation can extend indefinitely.

11. xela

xela So say we all!

That's a really great way of looking at it. I'll have to try this now.

12. LuvlyLicker

LuvlyLicker Guest

Something tells me my boyfriend is in for a little surprise this weekend...

13. Cherryfire

:bigthumb: And im terrible at waiting for surprises too. But as much as I complain, I adore the wait.

14. :rofl: a ball gag and lemonheads... nice AV

15. spartan

spartan Guest

I've done both sides of it, both having it done to myself, and to a GF.

Go at it this way for a week or so and by the time you finally get busy you have the most visceral, angry, passionate sex alive.

My one ex and I used to compete on who could get who closer, who could hold out longer and so on. They were fun little competitions and we both were able to reap the rewards at the end. It was fun when we would both be working and not really see each other, only being able to tease little bits through the work week, and then finally end it on a Friday night after a nice night out, to keep things going.

Some of my favorite though were on "naked weekends". We would get home on a Friday, get naked, and stay that way until one of us had to work/go to class on Monday. We would pencil in what time we were going to have sex Monday morning, and the rest of the weekend would be spent teasing each other and generally driving one another crazy.

16. Cherryfire

;) My two most favorite things in the world. Both of which make me drool.(literally)

17. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I had never come from a BJ, felt like I would get really really close but the last little leap just wouldn't happen - but it was incredibly pleasurable so it was a very effective form of orgasm denial. Eventually I'd get so horny I'd just want to fuck but going straight from one to the other would definitely only have me lasting 10 seconds :rofl:

That barrier appears to be defeated now though :cool:

18. LuvlyLicker

LuvlyLicker Guest

spartan-- that sounds good... another thing is touching and teasing each other at the same time and getting close to kissing but not. First person to give in and kiss the other or touch themselves or make their partner touch them loses (usually me though :( )