WEB Anyone interested in partnership with sports forum/site and/or video games site?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by JesterFX, Dec 31, 2007.

1. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

I have a couple sites I bought a long time ago but can't find the time to work on them or even add content. Both could be pretty nice if I had the time to add content and manage but so far they have just been sitting there.

So looking for someone who would be interested in helping manage and add content for half the ad revenue...of which there is none yet lol.

One is a general pro sports forum with a blog homepage and the other is like a general video game new/review type portal.

Anyone interested that has time?

2. MaK10

MaK10 OT Supporter

I know we've talked about this kinda stuff before, but I'm willing to help you write stuff, probably more for the video game site... i follow sports too, so I could help add some content to a forum, but I'm all about writing for a video game site.

3. HYBR|D

HYBR|D Beep Beeeeee'p

Got some urls to the site's? If you don't want to post then send me a PM so i can take a looksie.

But i am keen on the idea of helping out on either one. :hsd:

4. drpepper

drpepper Active Member

id also be interested in the video game site. the more writers the better imo.

5. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

I actually agree but when it comes to splitting up revenue then it just depends on how many people want to share lol. Seeing as the sites are built but dead and not updated, I don't mind having equal shares with those that help build it up and add content and help promote.

I actually have quite a few projects that are halfway built but just haven't had the time, or got distracted, that I could use some partners for lol. So I guess in general, looking for people that are trustworthy and want to earn along with me ;).

The two sites I posted about above:

GamingCrowd.com - just a generalized game review/news type site. Never built up or promoted and it has actually been hidden behind a "coming soon" splash page for half a year.

ProSportsNow.com - is a general sports forum with a "blog/news" homepage being built. I bought this a long time ago and it was delivered in all sorts of jacked up and still is in some regards. Because of that the active users it did have, have pretty much all disappeared or were even locked out because of the asshat seller. I need to get the vb upgraded and fixed and still working on the homepage design but could be a decent destination :dunno:

As you can see, both are pretty much dead and need help getting content and being built up. But both could bring in some decent revenue as well.

6. bijan814

bijan814 New Member

I'minterested, send me more information.

7. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

I reckon the gaming one has potential Ill have a site up soon that would be a good match.

8. symptic

symptic I run companies

I have a buddy who might be interested in a partnership o some sort for the gaming site. Send me a PM or find me on AIM. :cool:

9. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

bijan814, what info do you need?

2ofdem, do you mean a link exchange or something? If you wanted to contribute content I wouldn't mind linking out to anyones sites of course ;)

symptic, need to hit you up on messenger about this and other stuffs lol.

10. symptic

symptic I run companies

Yes sir, you do.

11. MaK10

MaK10 OT Supporter

wow, i really like the layout of the gaming one... im willing to start writing some reviews or news articles or whatever, let me know....

12. trev.the.enemy

trev.the.enemy New Member

I'm interested. :)

13. drpepper

drpepper Active Member

when starting out splitting up revenue is childs play. the staff should concentrate on writing good stuff and attracting visitors. once the revenue gets in to the hundreds of dollars a month, splitting it up after bills paid would be in order.

14. CPipes

CPipes Shit definitely just got real!! OT Supporter

That video game site looks pretty sweet. I can't help cause I don't know shit about making websites but I would definitely participate on the site.