GUN Anyone in the Cleveland/NE ohio who sells AR stripped lowers?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bigman7903, Mar 6, 2007.

1. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

They guy (friend of a friend :doh:) who was supposed to order my stripped lower has balked and dragged his feet long enough, does anyone know of a place in NE Ohio that sells AR stripped lowers?

2. copperhead035

copperhead035 New Member

I know of a place in columbus that had a couple last time i was in, if you don't mind the drive. I can find the phone number for the place if you are interested.

3. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

Please do, i was going to drive out to Sylvania Toledo for one, but the company has them backordered. Do you happen to remember what brand they were?

4. copperhead035

copperhead035 New Member

I can't remember what brand.

http://www.nasr.com/

The phone number is at the bottom. If they can't help you, AIM is just south of Dayton and should have something in stock. IIRC the place I linked you to is about $10 more for the receiver, but you'll more than save that in gas to drive to AIM.

5. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

Yeah, i appreciate it, i've bought all the things i need, and i'll be home for spring break from college soon, and it was my plan to build it over break, but i cant do that w/o a lower. there are a couple other places i need to call, but if i dont have to drive to dayton that would be great. Thanks again

6. copperhead035

copperhead035 New Member

NASR is a great store, and it is the only range I am willing to go to. It's located towards the north east side of columbus, pretty easy to get to from 71.