TAT Anyone in SoCal..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by graffiti_vixen, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Any recommendations for tattoo artists??

I moved away from my guy in Colorado, and I am jonesin' to finish my sleeve. I would love for my guy back home to finish it, but It turns into a $1000 trip with the plane tickets.

I really love all the tattoo shops on Venice Beach, but I thought I'd see if anyone knew anyone specific I should check out ?!?!?

I'm mostly wanting to get the clouds filled in inbetween the rays of my sun:

[​IMG]

2. PlayingGod

PlayingGod New Member

Make sure you check out the shops in Venice before you get any work done. Some of those guys are dirty fuckers.

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

seven seas tattoos in san diego.. its a bit of a drive but they do quality work, one of my friends is aprenticing there and the other is a full time artist, the owner, Milford, has one of the best porfolios i have seen, plus the shop is clean and very friendly...

PM me for further info

4. ERock

ERock My Face Is Kittah OT Supporter

Tim over at Inflictions in Covina. He does some of the best shading work I have ever seen. I see you live in San Bernadino its like 30 mins away off the 210 fwy and Grand Ave. He does a lot of Pinup girls greaser things and stuff

[​IMG]