Anyone here try yohimburn?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by MexicanTaco, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

Can I get pros and cons

and

Can anyone recommend a good stack. Ever since Bulk Nutrition stop selling the EC stack I've had trouble getting something that works.

Thanks in advance

2. Netbastard

Netbastard OT Supporter

Go to the pharmacy buy 2 boxes of Bronkaid (E) behind the counter and 200mg caffeine tabs(C) there's your EC stack on the cheap.

3. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

i've heard about bronkaid... but i'm hesitant (never taken any ephedrine before)

also... what's a generic caffeine tab?

4. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

Is it safe? Ironic I'm asking since the e bulk sold was a bronkhilator *sP*

5. Netbastard

Netbastard OT Supporter

CVS brand caffeine pill that has 200mg per tab which is the recommendation for an EC stack. Bronkaid has 25mg of Ephedrine Sulfate which is equivalent to 20mg of E.

Start with 12.5mg E cut the pill in half / 200mg C a day. After assessing how it affects you, step it up to 25mg E / 200mg C a day. Then start taking this dose twice a day. You can get up to three doses of 25mg E / 200mg C a day but I wouldn't take any more than that. Drink plenty of water at least a gallon / day. I did this earlier in the Summer and lost 10lbs.

6. macro

macro New Member

first off. dont particularly reccomend any Ephedrine with guaifenesin, which has only been increased as an ingredient in bronkaid.

if you want ephedrine get pure ephedrine from canada, europe or new jersey (if they will ship to your state).

as far as fat burning and metabolic increase

Thermorexin is as good or better than EC.

It is not as strong a CNS stimulant, but it will provide better cardio type endurance effects. As far as appetite suppression, this varies, its often comparable but may be less effective.

Yohimburn on the other hand is a completely different animal, and can be stacked with EC or thermorexin (or most other stimulant based burners). Yohimburn primarily is used to increase fat loss from stubborn estrogenic fat deposits (which EC does not help with since it does have alpha 2 issues- NE release- it actually is slightly counter productive there- clenbuterol a specific beta 2 agonist foes not have that issue nor does albuterol).

thermorexin has some positive, and no negative impact on stubborn fat tissue. Its actions are primarily downstream from the beta adrenoceptors.

7. Drewski

Drewski New Member

I used yohimburn and I definitely noticed more then usual fat loss on spots to which I applied it while on my last cut

8. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

i need yohimburn for my nipples :hsd:

9. MMJ4mil

MMJ4mil Active Member

the stuff feels good . i put it all over cuz i love the burning sensation

10. macro

macro New Member

Yohimburn can help with puffy nipples, particularly since underlying and surround fat issues are often heavy contributors. That being said, yohimburn alone may not allow for complete resolution of puffyness. Though it can.

just important to be upfront about that. Most people will see improvement (as long as caloric restriction is sufficient)--- yohimburn does not melt fat, it allows you to utilize stubborn fatty acids that otherwise would not be used/burned or would be very poorly utilized/burned.

11. macro

macro New Member

updates?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.