A&P Anyone Here Rasterbate

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by cassetti, May 16, 2005.

1. cassetti

cassetti New Member

:x:

lol - if you do - you know what it is

If not - check it out here (don't worry - its just a dirty word for a COOL artistic thing!)

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

What printers do ya'll use - what have you found - i'm VERY interested in doing lots of these on the sides for friends.

been printing them since last year with the early version of the script (no color, just black and white only - and back then they didn't even draw lines for printers with margins!)

I have printed a 28 page BMW on a beach (its on like page 28 of the cool graphics gallery only section)

I printed a Legolass poster from Lord of the Rings for my ex - that was 32 pages big (laminated the pages as well for her)

and i did a 48 page Brooklyn bridge at nighttime for my living room - which when my roommate came home - she tore it off the wall and tossed it into the trashcan - while i was at work (she had just got home from a month of vacation)!!! - yeah - i really was pissed off about that - and she tried to act all innocent - like "oh - did you want to keep that?" - Puhlease - the whole livingroom is mine - i own everything in it - she never stays at home - she is always running out the door - why does she care - oh wait - it wasn't her $20 on cheap ink and paper and 5 hours of taping to put it together!

oh - also did a 20 page beach picture for livingroom (after i kicked the b*tchy roommate out) - that looks really hot

and i did a small 15 page dodge viper in basic colors

I love rasterbating!!!! :bigthumb:

2. TheEvil1

TheEvil1 Hell is other people OT Supporter

yea i have a rasterbation of this, 10 x10 or so

[​IMG]

3. hardcore2Jazz

hardcore2Jazz New Member

I just tried this out. I've never seen it done quite like this but I really like it. There are a lot of options you can do w/ these after you print them. Huge puzzle pieces even.

4. eof

eof New Member

[​IMG]

Fucking rites...

5. cassetti

cassetti New Member

theevil - is that a picture of the 10x10?

i have seen a few in the gallery - that are FULL COLOR - and great quality - it just is nutz - i wana know how they put them together so well also - some of them are pretty much seemless!

6. cassetti

cassetti New Member

oh - anyone here good with adobe - i have an idea about turning rasterbations into outlines of the circles - and then using my boss's vinyl printer to cut the holes out - for some tight artwork

leme know if you can help me with my idea

7. TheEvil1

TheEvil1 Hell is other people OT Supporter

no thats just a pic of what i used to make it, the rasterbation isnt actually up here right now si i cant take a pic of it, to make it seamless just print boarderless, then tape/glur or whatever all the pages to a piece of matt board

8. cassetti

cassetti New Member

yeah - i have done borderless - just trying to look for other options

I actually just use post-it notes - to hold the pages together - and then i flip over and use clear tape to hold it together.

Problem is - my printer sucks first off - i got a brand new canon pixima 3000 because it can do borderless - and it turns out to do it, but not that well (bubles don't match up - no matter what settings i try on all places, including on the rasterbation page, on the acrobat reader, on the print preferances.

And the worst part - my pixima when printing black and white - uses shitty ass quality colors - and it isn't that vibrant unless you use a LOT of ink!

Anyone here good with adobe photoshop and plug-ins - i have an idea for something that would be AWESOME for rasterbations