Anyone here own a S4 (2001 to 2002)??

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Samuel_Adam, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Samuel_Adam

Samuel_Adam New Member

Anyone? I have some questions regarding about the car, i just picked up a used one. Thanks!! :)

2. widebaudi

widebaudi New Member

3. Samuel_Adam

Samuel_Adam New Member

is yours the sport package?

Did you chip your car? which chip? Any othe mods?

I just picked up a 2001 s4 non sport package, but i really wanna switch my two side mirrors to the silver chrome ones (ones that goes with the sport package). You know where i can pick these up?

4. 2jz

2jz New Member

i used to own one. it had the sport package (if you're talking about the silver side mirrors, etc), i believe when looked them up they were 500 (i dont remember if it was each or per pair). ive gone through a couple of chips including the Giac, GiacX, APR and ABT. out of all, i liked the abt best (best for both street and track use). if you upgrade chip, you have to at least get aftermarket diverter valves and intake is HIGH recommended.

5. GoGophers

GoGophers New Member

so did you get a 01 or 01.5?

Also, audiworld.com is a great place to find info on the S4. Go to the S4 forum and do a search, you will find more than you could ever hope for.

6. widebaudi

widebaudi New Member

this is my car.
    [​IMG]

chip? yes first with giac then got a a sponsorship from apr. im still currently running that chip.

mods? yes. check out the mod list -> http://www.mattchow.com/s4.htm

mirrors? i would try audiworld and see if anyone wants to swap them out. these mirrors are pretty pricey.

as someone else said, after a chip, dv upgrade is nice, however i havent heard too much positive feedback in terms of aftermarket intakes, they basically do nothing in terms of performance for the s4.