SRS Anyone here have.....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Cassie1225, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Cassie1225

Cassie1225 New Member

I was just wondering if anyone here has PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)? I was diagnosed a couple of years ago and am still having a hard time dealing with it all. Just looking for some insight and maybe some motivation. :hs:

2. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

Everyone here in the asylum will be here to support you, but I really think you are looking in the wrong place for this. That vast majority of OT members are male, so the odds of your finding a girl here with that same condition are fairly slim. I'm one of only a small handful of girls who post here in the asylum (and I don't have it). Maybe if you do a google search you could find a support group of woman with with the same condition.

3. ~Mr.$M!kE~

~Mr.$M!kE~ Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2005
  4. Cassie1225

Cassie1225 New Member

ok...Thanks anyway.

5. Cassie1225

Cassie1225 New Member

cassie1225, I apologize for his post. Please pm me if anything like that happens again.

You were very helpful. Thanks a lot. OT wouldnt be the same without you!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2005
  6. johan

johan Active Member

Don't worry about him. Karma will see to it that he develops something similar. Sometimes it isn't until karma hits -- and hard -- that the eyes fully open.

I'm sure a mod will notice and clamp down soon enough.

Anyways, are you taking clomid? Any of the more obvious effects of the disease?
    A friend of mine has endometriosis (which I figured out before the doctor confirmed it) and while it's not a terminal disease, it similarly has some serious emotional side-effects.

So, are you involved with a support group for your situation?

7. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

While i don't have the condidtion....my heart as a woman goes out to you. It's hard enough to be a woman plus having a disease that only women get. i know it has to be tough...hang in there and good luck. Hope you have good doctors working with you.