TAT anyone have tattoo that cover the collar bone area?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Grouch, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Grouch

Grouch Guest

Yeah i've read the sticky I know its going to hurt. Anyways anyone have any experiance with them?

2. brew

brew Guest

Yeah, I have two between my shoulder and neck, I can't think of what muscle that is, but part of it is right on the collar bone. I remember it hitting there, I asked him, is that on my bone there, he confirmed my suspicion. It didn't really hurt, it felt kinda cool actually, but it doesn't hurt, you can feel it vibrating on your bones though.
    Here's a pic of where mine are at, there wasn't much on the collar, the worst part of these were the closest to the neck.
    http://www.geocities.com/mizatt69/tat1.txt

3. joy division

joy division New Member

Depends on how skinny you are Grouch, no offense brew but you can't even see you collar bone...barely....pluse those are super small. My collar bone is super pronounced, and I'm covering practically all of it (upper left shoulder/left chest going to the back) and I have no doubt it will hurt. Won't be anything compared to some other spots though....

4. Grouch

Grouch Guest

yeah i figure its gunna be pretty shitty, im pretty big though so maybe i have a little extra flesh there. but its still hella thin.

5. brew

brew Guest

Right on Joy, I hear what you mean, only the bottom tip of that star hit the collar bone there. But every person feels pain a different way too. For me, the worst part wasn't the collor bone, it was closer to the neck that was the most pain.

But Grouch, you're getting that Egypt neck dress/necklace sort of thing, right? That will look badass, and you will feel that one! Have fun!

6. Geezle

Geezle Sweetness :love:

I haven't had it done myself, but a good buddy of mine actually got a tat that went over his collarbone and a little up onto his neck, and in his experience, he says the part that went up on the neck hurt more than when they were going over the collarbone

I would have thought that going over the bone itself would have hurt the most, but apparently the skin on the neck is a little more sensitive :dunno:

7. joy division

joy division New Member

An easy way to tell what will hurt a lot...Take something sharp and just poke around, its by no means going to be 100% but you can get a good idea.

I have 2 large tats on my lower stomach, near the "v" going down the crotch and up the sides of my body...Some spots felt absolutely GREAT, but 1cm over it could be the worst pain ever :dunno: The skin just to the inside of the hip bone was the worst, on top of the hip bone was pretty bad but not nearly as shitty....

edit: and that necklace you are getting looks great, post pics when its done :bigthumb:

8. Grouch

Grouch Guest

hey thanks. Im still playing with the idea, and i'll prolly only get the outline done at first. I'm still a little hesitant about it coming down the chest so i'm thinking about adjusting it to be a little wider and go over more of the shoulder area.

9. joy division

joy division New Member

How old are you? Do you have a hairy chest? Or if you are young, will you get one? Gotta be ready to shave or trim it all the time if you want it to be seen alot :hs:

10. Grouch

Grouch Guest

im 22, im not overly hairy. I mean i have no shoulder or back hair and i keep it trim anyways.

Im not sure how far I want it to come down the chest. The curent idea is for it to come down to just about each nipple.

i dunno but i guess thats what the artist is for, then i can sit on the idea for a while. I'd like to get it started in the new 3 months.