GUN Anyone have experience with C-More Red Dots? Thinking of getting one for my AR

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Anders 7, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Anders 7

Anders 7 I aim to misbehave OT Supporter

I want to get one of the $220 ones and pair it up with my Troy BUIS. Good idea? C More seems like the best choice for the price range. I can't justify spending more on a red dot sight so please don't tell me to spend $4-600 on an Aimpoint.

2. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

Probably the best RDS you're going to find new if that's your budget. They are pretty durable assuming you don't break the lense. The Colt reps used to hammer shit with them and throw them on the ground. You will want to confirm the zero every so often though, they can wander sometimes.

Though if you look hard enough, you can scrap up beater Aimpoints for about that, which I would still prefer, bare metal and all.

3. Anders 7

Anders 7 I aim to misbehave OT Supporter

:cool:

4. lobstradomus

lobstradomus New Member

I have also read good things about the Ultradot sights which should be in your budget.

5. Razardica

Razardica Active Member

Well....they were giving them away with FN weapons for awhile, so, I had one. A 'railway' model. I dunno what that means.

I sold it on AR15 for like $200...which defrayed the price of my FN shotgun.

I'd go with kellyclan - you can get an Aimpoint M/C series for a bit more than those Cmores cost.

6. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

[​IMG]

I run the AR as my secondary short range optic. Probably the fastest thing out there. Popular with the go fast guys.

7. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

I'm sorry yar, but that looks tacky as hell.

8. Floyd91

Floyd91 Active Member

TPS? How'd you like it. It's on my list of "wants":o

9. Razardica

Razardica Active Member

Well, I got it for $515 shipped and I sold the C-more for ~$200 like I said so I really got it for like $300, so of course it was awesome.

I have an EOTech, CTR, MIAD on it.

It's a Win1300 action and very smooth. It shoots good and the porting makes it pretty controllable. The backboring makes for a pretty good buckshot gun. Shoots slugs good too.

10. The C-More is a great sight for competition and plinking. Honestly, for the kind of shooting that we all do here, it would be perfectly fine. If I were going into combat, I'd want something else though.