WEB Anyone have any GOOD results w/ adsense on WP blogs?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Yahdude, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

I'm not talking $5/day.

I've got a bunch of non converting traffic going to CPA's right now and I'm tired of watching it just go to waste, looking to throw together some wordpress blogs with adsense and pick up some pocket change but I'd like to get some advice from someone who has dealt with real earnings via adsense and blogging. Looking for some advice on ad placement and what size ads to use.

2. drpepper

drpepper Active Member

if your content is legit and is sfw, give burstmedia.com a try. they are cpm but they pay pretty good.

3. MaK10

MaK10 OT Supporter

i was pulling 30-40 bucks a day with adsense on my cloverfield site when the movie was just coming out... haven't been able to repeat the success using adsense though... bad thing about it is it can send your visitors to your competitors depending on what topic the blog is about.

4. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

Yea you guys aren't getting what I'm getting at. I can produce traffic, that's not a problem. I'm not worried about promotion or traffic...I'm asking if anyone has dealt with high income WP sites and how they placed ads, what types of themes/ad blocks seemed to work best etc.

5. Die Antwoord

Die Antwoord New Member

In for answers as well. I'm trying to get my deal started too.

6. Cojones

Cojones Guest

Adsense and WP blogs won't make you money. Well at least not now a days. If you look at popular blog sites and people who have made money from WP blog oriented sites you can tell they've been paid for ad placement. If your site is mainstream like icanhazcheezburger or perezhilton your odds of converting traffic into money are way greater. As of now though all you can work on is getting mass traffic and hoping your ad placement is correct allowing it to catch their eye and click on it.