anyone have any good reads for vaginal O training?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by antihero, Nov 18, 2005.

1. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Ok, ive been having sex with this girl for a while and its maddeningly hard to give her a vaginal O. Not quite impossible, but maybe 1 out of 25 times we have sex. :mad: (we usually have sex 2 or 3 times a day, so thats not as bad as it sounds :o )

anyone have any good reads for her to try to make it a bit easier?

im not a noob, but im open to suggestions too. obviously i have tried many posistions, but i recently found out that I am a bit too big for her, so i have to be careful what posistions i use.

im well aware that i could go the to clit stimulation, and i know bringing a vibe in gets the job done, but im trying to get away from that.

2. CornFedWhitey

CornFedWhitey New Member

Simple..

More for-play.. Eat that pussy till she is about 30 secs away from the O face, then slide your wang in

/end thread , works everytime for girls that have issues

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

it takes seriously between 15 -20 minutes bare minimum for an oral o. :hsd: by the end Ive done this trick with good success on other girls, but now that I have to put in sooo much work i never wanna blow it..

everything is such a marathon with this girl... unless there are batteries involved :o

4. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

give me 3 minutes and I'll make her O. :x:

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

this is not a move for a girl who has never had an O. this is a move for a girl that can have consistent clitoral's but hasnt stepped up to vaginal o's yet.