MMA Anyone have any experience with this club in North Van?

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Cheezoos, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Cheezoos

Cheezoos New Member

2. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

I don't know much about that particular one, but I've seen them at grappling competitions and they do well. I just always assumed the gym fee would be fucking through the roof in Beverly Hills.

There are a couple people here that train at a Gracie Barra, but I don't think any on here from the one in North Van.

3. Cheezoos

Cheezoos New Member

I was on the graciebarra.ca website and see that their school is on E. Broadway but its a lil too far compared to just North Van.

This one seems like it just opened up maybe a year ago. Just wanted to know if anyone has an experience with them.

4. roose

roose Guest

Never heard of them. I used to work a few blocks from their new location at Elite Kickboxing. It's a pretty nice set-up, easy to get to via transit.... I think I'm going to try it out!

5. Kuet

Kuet New Member

beverley hills? dude you live in van, wtf are you talking about, west van is the balling area NOT north van.

6. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

LOL I live in Richmond, I don't think it's the same thing. I am referring to west van when I say Beverly Hills, but it's all in the same general area anyway. North Van is fucking expensive too, just like 100-200 dollars cheaper in rent, which to me is no fucking difference. Actually this whole fucking area isn't cheap unless you go to Langley or Surrey. I was going to move to North Van to be closer to my school, but with the difference in rent I'd rather stay in Richmond and travel.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008