FRK Anyone have any experience using a whip?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jab1983, Sep 30, 2006.

1. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

For a halloween party im going as a cowboy (her Idea) and she wants to roll play after the party.

I think it would be an incredible turn on to hand cuff her and whip her ass, I have never used anything like a whip and just wanted to get any tips, advise or warnings.

I'm thinking if I under hand flip the wip it will still be able to get up to her ass and not just enought to be kinky but not enough to actually hurt her.

PS. does anyone know where I can buy one? :wiggle:

2. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

I've never used a whip but everyone I've asked about using one they recommend practicing on a pillow or some other visible target first. If you have someone willing to let you practice on them, great, but to someone who's not REALLY into it you could hurt them if you don't do it right. It's the same with with any spanking really. It seems simple but there is a right way and a wrong way. (although to some there is no wrong way, but I'm a perfectionist :p)

3. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

A whip isn't something you just pick up and go indiana jones with, especially if you're talking some singletail bull whip type thing like a cowboy would have. Floggers, cats, crops, etc are a little more learner friendly. A single tail whip can make very nasty wounds including cuts and may not even strike where you hope it does. Its not something to just see if you can do. If you'd like to read more this page has a huge list of links you could start with http://home.comcast.net/~a-mcnibble/LinkIndex.HTML

4. bucherfreund

bucherfreund Guest

I was a dominatrix for Halloween when I was in high school. I borrowed a friend's singletail bull whip (bought from a local bondage shop) and everytime I went to crack it, I ended up whipping my own shoulders/back. It was a painful night. Please practice.

5. Gimik

Gimik New Member

:werd:
    A real whip isn't anything to mess around with. You can cause some serious wounds with one (and most likely on yourself :rofl:)

6. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

Depends on the kind. I don't suggest you use a single tail whip