Anyone have a problem with condoms making you lose an erection quicker?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ivandrago, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Ivandrago

Ivandrago I must break you.

Once in a while that happens. Not with a specific brand. But I find that I can actually last longer without a condom. Has anyone else encountered that issue? :o

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

heard multiple stories about it

3. Ivandrago

Ivandrago I must break you.

so what's a guy to do if that happens? She's not on the pill...and I don't know if i can get anything over teh counter for the morning after...:wtc:

4. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

yeah it happens to me.

5. misterjoanna

misterjoanna New Member

i know that sex boutiques sell "stay-hard" type gels and lubes...no idea if they work or not.

you can get morning after at Planned Parenthood for relatively cheap, but that don't cure teh aids.

6. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

I would say most men would have a similar problem

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:hsugh: Nope, never heard of that :rofl:

Get her on the pill. How old is she? I'm guessing you two are really young and don't know any better. You don't use the morning after pill as birth control :uh:. Get her to Planned Parenthood where she can get BC for FREE. Keep using condoms. Big deal if you lose a boner every so often, at least you aren't getting a girl pregnant and paying for the child.

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

the morning after pill isnt something you just pop the morning after every night of sex. Its a powerful disruptive medication that has some serious adverse affects.

the fact that you are an 01 and likely 21+ and still so clueless about birth control is kinda scary. get on google and start reading up on your options.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Agreed. Also read pretty much the entire Birth Control sticky at the top of the forum....you need as much help as you can get it seems.

10. misterjoanna

misterjoanna New Member

I'm pretty sure that in most places, Planned Parenthood doesn't give it out for free. I've known friends to get it from PP for $15-$18 without insurance, but I don't imagine you'll find it for free.

Be wary of going to a free clinic though, she needs to have a doctor's exam before going on the pill. It can be just as disruptive to a woman's system as emergency contraceptives, so she needs to be sure she can take it safely.

11. trudat

trudat cervPun

happens way more often then you think

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

None of my girl friends would ever take the pill no matter how long I was with them. "I don't like what it does to many body" "I heard it makes you fat"

13. iwishyouwerebeer

God, I just want to smack those girls. "You know what else makes you fat honey? The 7 pound baby that will most likely grow in your belly if you're not responsible."

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It bother me more then them and after I had an issue with a condom I just stop having sex because I didn't think it was worth the risk.

15. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

and hairy, and can cause stroke and is not recomended for people with bad hourmonal balance

16. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

IUD don't make you fat, neither does foam or the gel inserts (those you can get over the counter pretty much in any groceries store or pharmacy)

17. iwishyouwerebeer

It's not. If any girl refuses to be on BC and then refuses to use a condom she is most likely:
    a. Extremely ignorant
    b. Trying to get pregnant

Good for you to not waste your time when they fit either a or b.

18. misterjoanna

misterjoanna New Member

dot

i can understand if a girl doesn't want/isn't able to take the pill, but if she refuses to use condoms, she's looking for trouble.:ugh:

19. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Well it wasn't like that she refused to take bc and I said a condom was no longer enough since we had sex so often. So, no more sex.

20. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

how about latex allergies? or who cares about that bitch should use condoms even if it will kill her right?

21. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

if you use condom and pull out and bust your load on her tummy or in your hand (wile still wearing the condom) its way more than enough. Also use the type with spermacide and never ever cum inside her (in case its thron and you didn't feel it)

22. iwishyouwerebeer

You do realize how rare that is, right?

23. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

I know two girls that are allergic to latex.

24. iwishyouwerebeer

Yes, two girls out of....I'm just saying. (Girls lie about that too BTW, same kind who lie and say they are on the pill)) I've been reading through threads now and it's as if eskarinna is advocating almost that you shouldn't go to gynecologists because they are scary and can sometimes give you painful procedures. Or that BC will make all girls hairy, fat and overly-hormonal. And now mocking the idea that a girl would have to use condoms when she's allergic to latex. I know she said an IUD would work, which it would. I'm just confused as to why she's lately practically advising to bypass all of the good ideas and instead informing all of the downsides to everything :mamoru:

25. moparmike

moparmike New Member

Okay, HTH, but I found that the size of the condom has that effect on me. If I just use a plain rubber froma drug store or whatever, it is too tight all down to the base, and as soon as I release once, it squeezes the hell out of it and shrinks it in no time. Many won't go on. Period. Use one that has a good ring, but fits looser, and you will find there is a much better possibility of lasting longer. Trojan has a couple that work well for me, the Magnum, Larger, and even their ribbed is a larger diameter. They leave room for the natural growth of my member and don't feel like I am inflating a balloon.