GUN Anyone have a Pager Pal concealment holster?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jago, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Jago

Jago It helps if you hit it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.pagerpal.com/

I was able to meet that guy at a few gun shows in the past. He demonstrates it in front of you using different size pistols and it seems to be very easy to draw. You can't see anything bulging out of your pants either.

Anyone have one of these? I'm close to breaking down and getting one. :big grin:

2. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

i've been thinking about it, since i have a pager on me most of the time anyway. i could reclaim my back pocket for my keys. :eek3: i never really thought much of the pager carry stuff since the only thing i see them practical for is mouse guns, but now that there are mouse guns in somewhat viable calibers (.380), seems like a good option.

Post a review if you get it before me. :big grin:

3. mrbill

mrbill New Member

I've been thinking about one for my P11. I've seen them demo'd at gun shows and they seem to work well. I'll prolly wind up getting one if I find it for the right price.

4. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

If I could clip my cell on it I would get it but I dont want a pager that I do not use on me

5. Jago

Jago It helps if you hit it.

http://www.pagerpal.com/accessories.html

[​IMG]

That's what I'm probably gonna end up doing as well. $14.95 extra for the attachment. The pager it comes with is a fake but you can swap it out with your real pager if you have one.

6. RockSteady

RockSteady Guest

Got one haven't had a pistol small enough to fit my small frame comfortably.