SRS Anyone have a decent New Years Night?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by onedownfiveup, Jan 1, 2008.

1. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

Mine wasn't too bad, went to a party with a few friends it ended up being lame so we drove to a local bar where most people I know usually go to and stayed there till they closed then my buddy knows a few people who work there and we went to their after party. Well two guys I know were joking around about fighting and the owner of the house went ape shit and told them to leave and while they argued back and forth about how it was just a joke and they weren't really going to fight one of the guys was talking to me and I grabbed him by the tie to get his attention when I asked him a question and the house owner tapped me on the shoulder and was like, you can leave too. I was like, that's funny. I got kicked out of a house party and I'm probably the last person who would ever be asked to leave a house.

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

mine was :bowdown:

3. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

It was decent, yes. And probably the least drama filled New Years I've had in recent years.

The gf and I visited my parents and hung out with them. We all sat around, got drunk, lit off some fireworks, and had a good time.

4. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

my bitch passed out in her car for an hour right after midnight, after she had puked in the bathroom. when i got her home she passed out on my bathroom floor (i took pics n made thread) then she got mad at me for being mean. even after i had held back her hair at the bar while she puked in the womens fucking bathroom.

she told me im just a mean person, so i said walk home. She walked out the door and i texted her saying ill leave the door unlocked (i knew shed get like 20 feet kuz it was around 9*F out.)

the next day i asked her about it and she said she was pretty much defeated the moment she walked out the door. LOL. at least she gave me a blowjob in the morning to make up for it. and a tapout shirt. and bought me lunch.

i was making fun of her all morning today though

lol i had a good time though

5. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Where is the thread? I think I missed it.

6. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Mine was good. Sexed the fiance before the ball dropped. Watched the NYE festivities for about 5 mins before the ball dropped. Kissed at midnight. Watched another 5 mins or so of the NYE festivities in Times Square, then went to bed.

7. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

Mine was just awesome. Totally.

8. just tat

just tat New Member

mine was fine. went to a friends house and hung out with a few people.

last year i set the bar really really low, so i could never be disappointed by NYE again. (i was sick for about a week before, worked that night and the next morning. and stayed sick for about a month after)

9. ridah626

ridah626 OT Supporter

my new years was awesome. got to go to my friends apartment in newport beach and they threw a pretty big party. i got fucked up to say the least hahha

10. project2501

project2501 New Member

Mine was OK. Threw a pretty decent party. My building was pretty much 18 floors of partying. Got a kiss from some random hottie at midnight + #'s so I really can't complain.

11. grandmalv

grandmalv Vegas Rob

Fuck no, I didn't see someone I wanted to see.

12. johan

johan Active Member

yeah New Years was awesome.

always so great to be on the cusp of a terrific new relationship, awaiting the deep dive.
    Its probably the best part. For me anyways.

13. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

i did not do shit.

i spent the 1rst drinking all the champagne in the house with my mom soaking up all her wisdom.

14. TiffanyTJB

TiffanyTJB New Member

MrTJB drank too much too fast so we were leaving the party as the ball was dropping. But before that it was fun.

15. KSNIPPY

KSNIPPY As lost as i get i will find you

had fun hanging out with some friends shooting fireworks at eachother, man it felt good to act like a kid again. then went over to some friends apartment at about 1 am and got hammered.

all in all, way funner than last years, which consisted of siting around my house with the ex.

16. cosmocrat

cosmocrat New Member

I went to a party with about 20 people I went to highschool with (4 years ago), most of which i never knew then. It was fun but a fuckin timewarp.

17. fsd

fsd New Member

spent with a girl ive wanted for years, but can never have. good night, but depressing. life is mostly all depressing now

18. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I love NYE. I seem to really have fun whenever I'm at a NYE party. Most people are really surprised that I'm 100% sober cuz I'm usually doing or saying funny stuff. I dunno....something about the New Year is just really exhilarating to me.

Yeah...I had a blast this year also.

19. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

didn't hype it up to myself this year like I've done in the past... just kinda went with the vibe. I mean, I was on holiday but we were in a mountain town in Bulgaria so I wasn't expecting much. it ruled, trolling town with a Romanian couple :eek5:

20. Deckard

Deckard New Member

Mine actually went way better than I expected. I didn't have any plans until a few hours before I ended up actually going anywhere, but I made a couple of calls and found out what was going on. Ended up going to a house party, and met all of my friends' friends (I only knew 5 people in there at the beginning, max), so it turned out to be a pretty good evening. Nothing too wild, some drinking games and regular party shenanigans, as well as a bit of poker while waiting for the cab near the end, but meeting a ton of new people at once in a setting like that is always awesome.