GUN Anyone Got A Mosquito?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by USMCsilver, Dec 31, 2008.

1. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

If so, what do you think about it and how reliable has it been?

I haven't really had any time to shoot mine yet, and just wanted to hear how y'all's luck mighta gone.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. mvizos

mvizos New Member

I have 2. First one didn't have the threaded barrel, it took a little break in. Second one has a threaded barrel and was rock solid from the start.

I use it with an outback-II, I love them. They can be a little finicky when dirty, but I still think they're fun guns.

3. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

What ammo have you found best to work and what spring are you running with that ammo?

And, got any good advice on subsonics? I have HONESTLY only had three rounds through my pistol in the backyard. Once it was a round of 550 bulk Federal through the can. It was loud due to it not being a subsonic round.

The other two I used were subsonic Aguila. It fired and sounded fine, but it didn't fully cycle and chamber the following round.

4. mvizos

mvizos New Member

I tried CCI subsonics, but they sounded about the same to me as thunderbolts / win Xpert and...crud, I'll have to go look in the cabinet for what the others were. I don't think I tried federal bulk, I think it might have been a remington bulkpack. The other was CCI SGB(?)...I don't have any more of them, but I believe it was about the same...didn't notice one being terribly louder than the other.

Spring is the default one that was in it, hadn't tried the others, hadn't had any issues with the one that was in there. I think it's the white one in both.

5. Floyd91

Floyd91 Active Member

I've got one. I've only put 500 rounds of cci minimags through it so far. Haven't had a single problem with it. Next range trip I'll see how it runs using federal bulk.

Fun gun. It replaced a walther p22. The feel, the way it points, fits in my hand, construction, everything is superior to the p22.