FRK Anyone ever use electric stim

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LancerV, Feb 3, 2009.

1. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Tried it for the first time and it was like :eek3::bowdown::spank::wackit:

2. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

I had it used on me once, and I would agree with your assertation of what its like. I'm in the market for my own set up, but the good ones are expensive.

3. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

4. LiftedUp

LiftedUp New Member

A few years ago, I used to play with a homemade "stereo stim" (a la smartstim dot com) setup quite a bit. It's difficult to explain the sensations as if you haven't tried it, it's not like anything else you've experienced. The best I can think of (at least in my experience) is like a strong internal buzzing, forcing your genital muscles to flex beyond any element of your control, increasing in intensity until you have no control over your body and are forced to cum. It's quite an experience (and yes, I did have a few HFOs [or "Hands Free Orgasms" for those not up to par on their e-stim terminology])!

I still have my stereo stim setup stashed away somewhere, but I sort of got to the point where I was craving a bit more from my e-stim that the stereo stim just couldn't provide. I decided I will definitely play again in the future, once I decide to buy an ET-312B (basically the rolls royce of e-stim boxes). Unfortunately, it is a little bit costly, and not quite at the top of my list... so I don't know when that will be. I can really only swing one major kink toy purchase per year, and the neosteel won instead of the e-stim box.

For those of you interested though, I would definitely recommend you at least TRY some e-stim play. There is a plethora of information available on the topic, and e-stim safety over at smartstim dot com

5. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

Never tried it, but soul love to.