TAT anyone ever seen a tattoo like this? sorry no pic :(

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Grouch, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Grouch

Grouch Guest

I was talking to a friend about my tattoo idea when I thought of something that might be cool. My forearms are pretty veiny you can see raised when im relaxed and whatnot.

anyway the idea was to get tattooed right on top of the vein so basicly you have a tattoo copy of your veins.

I think it could be cool almost a natural tribal look.

2. phigity

phigity New Member

not a bad idea but don't your veins move a little? it would look like the guitar player of system of a down in that video. pretty crazy stuff!

3. Grouch

Grouch Guest

i was thinking that lighter color would be better looking for some reason too. Like a gray instead of black.

4. phigity

phigity New Member

yeah i'd say so. it's a pretty crazy tattoo and maybe a lighter color won't always draw a lot of attention to it.

5. UpStateGS

UpStateGS Fresh like I just stepped out of the dryer.

I have seen what your describing before but can't remember where. I have extremely thick veins/thin skin on the underside of my forearms and have contemplated the same idea.

6. NickMode

NickMode New Member

wow that idea does sound awesome.. But where would u stop? it would be odd looking if u justu traced them half way up ur forearm or missed some veins

7. Two toys

Two toys New Member

hey i found a guy that has it done, check out if you can the lead singer for At The Drive-In, on his left bicep i saw it.. looked amazing. just a heads up i saw it on the video Arc Arsenal (Live) downloaded from Kazaa Lite ++

8. Grouch

Grouch Guest

ima grab that video and check it out.

9. Grouch

Grouch Guest

I was thinking that, what would be a reason to do it in a lighter color so you could fade in and out of the vien. I think you wuold have to cut the circulation off for alittle while to get all the veins to pop out.

10. Two toys

Two toys New Member

yes cut off the circulation and probably flex a bit while the artist traces the vein pattern.