Anyone ever order ephdrine from Canada?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by RalphL, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

2. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

i actual had this talk with some people the other day. The girls :)hsugh:) said they went into a supplement store and wanted some kind of pill and the guy said ephedrine would work and reached into his counter and got it cause it wasnt on the shelf. she said it was wierd i proceeded to laugh

but yeah its pretty cheap whats the deal with US getting it? is it overpriced or some legal issue

3. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

i havent seen it on any US supplement sites. People use it to make meth, so they regulate the fuck out of it. The only way to can get it is mixed in with gaufinesin. Id rather take the pure stuff than take shit i dont have to take every day. I havent heard any one say the gaufinesin effected how well the ephedrine worked though.

4. Drewski

Drewski New Member

5. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Yeah after hearing the meth story on here I walked into a supplement store here in Toronto and asked if I could buy their entire inventory of pure ephedrine HCL (like 50 bottles) and the guy's eyes lit up like I was about to hand him a pile of cash. He said yes, I laughed, and walked out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.