Anyone ever have wrist problems after an arm day?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by PharCyde, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PharCyde

PharCyde New Member

About 4 days ago I was working biceps. Regular Curl, Reverse Curl, Hammer Curl, pull ups and something else (can't remember I switch some exercises up).

Anyways I was fine for the rest of the day.... but the next morning I woke up and my left wrist was killing me. Well the shit still hurts and sometimes if I push in the outerside it pops twice and goes down. I don't know if I seriously injured it or what, I've never had a problem like this. But since its been 4 days I'm kind of getting worried.

I haven't tried lifting since then because I work I deal with stuff thats usually around 10-40 pounds and the heavier stuff tends to hurt my wrist when I pick it up

2. Illini08

Illini08 New Member

I have some pain in my wrists a day or two after I lift sometimes. never really persists though

3. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I often got pain. I used to do competition bench pressing and that really messed it up.. all those heavy max outs. Often after bicep days I would get pain. I just started being more mindful of my wrist position while lifting and and doing some wrist strengthening exercises and it has helped it improve.

4. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

My wrists hurt even when I dont lift if I move them the right way. Mainly the outside of my wrists. Bicep exercises, especially straight barbell curls annihilate my wrists, so I haven't done them in a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.