FRK Anyone ever have sex at the office?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by swiftychickuk, Jun 7, 2005.

1. It would be so easy to do, so do anyone do it and then go home to honey?

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I had an old manager (married) come up to me when I was alone in the upstairs office, I gave him head... he came, then went home to his new wife... bastard :) It was hot though, with the big boss lurking around...

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I fucked an intern once, only to find out l8tr that he was underaged.....:jb: I was actually :eek2:

Ferron and Taylor were more along the lines of [​IMG]

4. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

I worked in the same building as my ex-husband for a long time, and we never did anything. :wtc:

I had cyber sex with my current boyfriend on my ex's computer while I was at work one weekend. (Yes, I was still married at the time :o ) (It was my first and only attempt at cybering too, we still have the AIM log of it. It is very pathetic...)

I was very naughty with an ex-boyfriend in the break room of McDonald's when I was in High School. For some reason, one whole wall was floor to ceiling mirror :naughty:

5. _syn

_syn New Member

I used to all the time... I've since left that job and it would be pretty unplausible at my current office.

6. sp33d

sp33d New Member

yeah, my desk has been violated on numerous ocasions, it stoped when my laptop got knocked on to the ground and damn near broke. grr. now i dont have any room, 2pcs and a server is basically cramping my desk so BOO!

7. David02

David02 Guest

I work for a small company, and I have my own card key and front door key and can get into the office at any hour of the day or night.

We have come up here several times at night for some quick and kinky sex. We have fucked on several of my co-workers desks and chairs as well as the huge table in the conference room. :naughty:

8. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

I have the same situation.
    Been trying to get the SO to come with me so we can violate the elevator and racquetball court.
    She's just not interested right now, afraid someone will catch us.
    10 years ago she wanted to and I was afraid of getting caught...

9. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

See that's the only part of it that would interest me, but as it is I'm the only one working and we are too protective of my job to do anything like that.

10. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

i haven't at my current job, but when i was 18 i worked nights on the phone at a large 24 hour call center. my supervisor and i dated so we used to go out on the back patio and get it on all the time when there were only a few of us working. we only got walked in on once:o luckily it was a janitor and he didn't speak english or seem to care :hsd:

11. Bella

Bella New Member

I prolly would if I was envolved with that same person outside of work. There is a guy here that asks all the time to hook up with him and his wife and her brother. It's funny. But If the situation were to ever come up with someone at work and since i work nights I would be more than happy to

12. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

ewwww

Send pics

13. Bella

Bella New Member

I wouldnt mind but those people are something else in a the wrong way

14. Bella

Bella New Member

me or them?

15. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

I work at lowes which is like a wharhouse, so there's plenty of hidden places to get it on and not be bothered, I guess I should of acted on it when I had the chance.

16. Bella

Bella New Member

oooo I know with who though :mamoru:

17. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

At my job.. no I cant. Too small and too busy. But my SO's job.. oh yes. I have wanted too for awhile but have yet to have the chance. The nice little office, calm quiet job.. just gotta find the right time and get up there for the fun.

18. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I've had sex at someone else's office..but not my own. Kinda hard to do when you work in a hospital thats fully staffed 24 hours a day. :hs: But maybe I never tried hard enough.

19. kazoo

kazoo New Member

Taking a girl home from a date, we were getting frisky in the car, and when I turned into the office park, she's wondering where we're going. In the door a few minutes later, clothing going in many directions, we're pleasantly pounding one another on a desk.

I swear the aroma of hot sex was in the office next morning. :bigthumb: Sorry if errant pubes ended up on the desk blotter. :naughty: :rofl:

20. SpeedLaci

SpeedLaci New Member

Yep i did ! and it was the biggest mistake of my life.. or so i think? Started screwing my 20 yrs older boss(married) at his retail store.. its been two years and we are still together like madly inlove etc like horribly inlove..so i have been trying to break away from it but its so hard. i have tried to hook up with other people..but it seems so boring to the passion me and him have. its getting something i cant have..then having to work for it again its so hottt. but he is so controling..i cant date others etc way to possesive so i am in a bind.. so beware girls!

21. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

I had sex(anal) on the couch in our customer waiting area.

22. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Wow Laci. Thats the best/worst story I've read in here. I can see how having a sexual relationship with your older boss can be such a hard thing to break. And why its so hot. He's not only a figure of authority to you..but in his age he is also perceivedly much more mature than you and in control. Yeah..I'd have a hard time myself turning that down. Good luck.

23. xela

xela So say we all!

No.

24. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I work at a hospital, and that would be :barf:

I did go with aphoric to Hawaii last year on "business," and we fucked like bunnies the whole time. It was the first time that I learned I like to be called 'slut' and 'whore' in bed. Dayum! That was HOTTTT!!!!!

25. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Not yet...