anyone ever get hit on by there college professor?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Mar 29, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im a student at a local university and im about to graduate soon. Im in my mid 20s, and in one of my classes a female professor seems a little bit to friendly with me. She will flirt, put some kino in on me and just joke around alot different than she does with the other students i notice and i think other people have to. Im not even going to go their with this, because i find it risky mabye.? Anyone ever have this type of experience that lead to anything else.

2. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

My friend did. She was walking alone after school one day on campus and a teacher (who I actually like and respect, I was shocked to hear this especially since he's married with at least one child that I know of) pulled up next to her and asked her if she wanted to get together sometime. She was confused and asked him what that meant. He said "you heard me" and when she said no thank you, he said don't tell anybody, I have a family, then drove away. She called me sobbing right after it happened.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I wish

4. jonno

jonno New Member

after the class is done for the year.... :naughty:

5. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

I have a hot prof too... she's actually in her late 40's/early 50's but oh man... great figure, very sexy :eek5: Let's just say when she wears a certain red skirt to class there is scattered applause :bowdown: :bigthumb:

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

sure. hung out a bit, never progressed farther. i would wait for the course to be over before geting physical or too date-y.

but just meeting outside of class? sure. most of my profs make themselves availible for students.

7. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

not college, but high school i did

after i graduated, he ended up being my bf :hsughno:

8. quamen

quamen New Member

just a odd experience since it never happened to me before.I was kinda shocked and didnt know what to do but i just played cool and acted like it was any other girl. Just to be on the safe side, with all the girls out there i rather not risk trying to "hang out" or go out with someone that is a professor at college.

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

On the one hand, it would be cool to have a hot professor who you were hooking up with (provided she didn't get mad at you and give you an F).

But on the other hand, it's like... you're supposed to be my teacher... why are you being a slut?

Call me old fashioned, but teachers should dress* conservatively. A female teacher who comes to class looking all hot is probably an attention whore and probably needs to leave her insecurity issues out of the workplace.

*I said dress, not act, before someone comes on here and flames me saying "Falconer thinks we should go back to 1800s schoolhouses." Progressive teaching methods are more effective than the old school kind. I'm a corporate trainer which is basically the same thing as being a teacher (except the pay is higher), and I run a pretty informal, progressive class structure. I just don't think teachers should LOOK like sluts.

10. dude101

dude101 New Member

:werd:

11. quamen

quamen New Member

no she does dress very nice not slutty at all. She doesnt have to dress sluty anyways, she has a super nice body just wearing slack and a normal top.

12. jonno

jonno New Member

freshman year a teacher went out to a shady bar with our class that would let 18+ drink :rofl:

i did not go, saw some funny pics though :mamoru:

13. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

I haven't had a faculty member hit on me, but I had a friend who, after getting thrown out of her place by her abusive boyfriend, stayed with one of her professors for a short period. She later told me that they had sex, rationalizing it as "well, he let me stay at his place." Very creepy.

Though this is even creepier to me. No offense to you, sportsjunkie, but high school teachers who look for dates with students really need to get a life.

14. gabacho numero uno

gabacho numero uno New Member

No. But I had fantasies about my English 1301 professor. :rofl:

She was a hot redhead. In her mid to late 40s but she was sooo sexy still. It was just a fantasy though. She was married I think...

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I've had male professors stare blatantly at my boobs...but that's to be expected :dunno:

16. gabacho numero uno

gabacho numero uno New Member

^we're only human. :rofl:

17. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Can you blame them? With a rack like that....:naughty::bowdown:

18. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I had a Spanish prof that was soo smokin hot I would have paid to sex her up...she was amazing and I did ask her out. She wasn't interested tho. :(

I absolutely love smart women and if I found a prof that dug me, I wouldn't hesitate to have some fun...unless it was a prof in my major department, then I'd wait till after graduation. If it's a general ed prof tho....absofruckinglutely!!!!! I'd totally hit it even if class was still in session.

19. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Ya know...the only thing that keeps me from staring at them in your pics is the hair on your upper lip. :rofl: I kid I kid

20. trism

trism New Member

:werd:

21. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: yeah right

22. fighted

fighted OT Supporter

had a semi cute female teacher in high school that was fresh out of college. She was 22 and I was 17 or 18. she would engage in very personal conversations with me and do things like attempt to give me a neck/back massage. Didn't think one way or the other about it at the time, but now i realized it was really inappropriate on her part. if i had the chance/realized what might have been happening i'd have tried to work that in a heartbeat though

23. vipergts24

vipergts24 New Member

my female TA's definitly have flirted with me and I've flirted back always resulting in a higher grade when i was falling behind FTW