SRS Anyone ever feel this way?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JTp8ntball97, Oct 30, 2006.

1. JTp8ntball97

JTp8ntball97 New Member

I have a girlfriend that goes to college far away enough for me only to see her like once a month. :wtc: Anyways, does anyone ever get this weird feeling in your stomach when you vision some other guy having sex with your girlfriend? I get that a lot. I know she's not having sex or doing anything with other guys, but just the fact of thinking about it kills me. I know she's making a lot of new friends in college both girls and guys. I guess I worry a lot.

Please no asshole replys..

2. JTp8ntball97

JTp8ntball97 New Member

Are you still with your girlfriend. Yes, you're right about long distance relationships being hard! It's extremely hard. I miss her so much and I fear everyday she might slip away or some asshole trying to take her from me. :rolleyes:

3. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

OP, Are you still in HS and can't move, or you 2 just chose different schools? Why must you be seperated?

4. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

I'm almost in the same situation. It's a life's joke - we made it through a long distance relationship but now, 6 years later, it's falling apart.

5. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

wtf :eek4: This is the kind of fucked up shit that only happens in movies...

Speaking of Karma. I was too young, too stupid to know what to do when I fell in love for the first time. So it kind of ended before anything could happen. 5 years later I go back home, fly 8.000km to fix this mistake and marry this girl, bring her with me. I got lucky she was single at that moment. And all for what ? For her to cheat on me 4 years later. :wtc: