FRK anyone ever been to a nudist resort?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by e.pie, Jun 21, 2009.

1. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

me and the wife are thinking about going to one, how is it?

we figure the worst thing that happens is it just ends up too weird and we leave :o

this is the one we are looking at going to (NWS site)
    http://www.natures-hideaway.com/index.html

dunno if this is the right section, but I figured I'd get more serious replies here than in the main forum

2. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.1 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; ) 400x240 LGE VX10000)

I have never been, bu t I have looked into it. We have a "family" style resort near by. There is an "adults" only that turns into a swingers nude camping fuck-o-rama after dark. I enjoy skinny dipp'n and running around naked.

3. WildBull

WildBull Guest

I actually just went to one yesterday (http://www.turtle-lake.com/) by myself on my way home from the other side of the state. It's creepy at first, not going to lie. I'm 25 and the majority of the people there are older residents. I've been here about 4 times now. The trick is not to really stand out....and you have an advantage by bringing a girl. You don't look creepy or a threat to other families (opposed to being by yourself). People like to look at younger people, it's just in our nature I guess. Don't get offended by people looking at you... take it as a compliment. However, just know that you're going to have people either being nice to you, or trying to flirt with you. It's hard to tell when you're naked.

Carry a towel with you and put it on things before you sit down. This is the custom of the nudist lifestyle. It's just proper procedure.

Don't worry about getting a boner... more than likely you will be too nervous or filled with adrenaline to get one. If you do, don't act like it's the end of the world. Just sit down and put a towel on it and maybe excuse yourself if you're in front of someone. You might not even care if you have one.... if you're more alone than anything it's not a big deal. But if you are around kids or a group of people just do what I said.

I would like to say again about being hit on because I think it's important. Some nudist dudes are desperate to get laid and see people naked. Sometimes they are gay. You have to understand the swinger lifestyle. I had this one older creepy guy who wouldn't leave me alone (my first nudist experience) and was talking to me about how my shaven dick made my cock look bigger. I took offense to him talking to me like this and I just said "dude i'm not fucking gay" and he backed off a bit and then kept going at it. At this point I packed up my stuff and moved on. Very awkward, but don't start throwing punches. You will be banned from the club for good. Just tell the administration if something is bothering you. Best thing to do is to get up and walk away (unless the person leaves by you asking them of course)

Kids: Just be yourself around them. Don't worry if you are naked they are used to it and enjoy it more than adults. Just make sure you don't touch them inappropriately (when playing a game or something) or stare at them. Teenagers usually stay dressed because they are self conscious unless they grew up in the nudist lifestyle. I've seen some 14- 15 year old boobies now and again. But don't expect to see any unless you are at some convention.

When talking to someone don't look at their junk. Keep eye to eye contact like you would in the real world.

It's okay to look at someone, but don't stare. Wear sun glasses or something. It's considered rude. Just imagine if the roles were reversed. Creepy, right?

Just be a nice person and you will have fun :wavey:

PM me if you need some questions answered. Hopefully your nudist resorts are better than the one I go to in Michigan and have people your age. Everyone here is old.

4. WildBull

WildBull Guest

By the way, the more I go... the more at ease I feel about the whole thing. Oh, and tell your wife to not be self conscious. There's plenty of fat people walking around. It's her body- it's natural.

5. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

:h5:

6. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I would love to go but having a hard time convincing the hubby.

7. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

I'd love to go but not by myself.

8. Chuang-tzu

Chuang-tzu New Member

I've never been to a "formal' nudist area.

My brother owns about 40 acres 35 miles outside of town on the river. You go through 3 locked gates and about 1.5 miles of shell road to get to his place.

He has always had an open door policy to his friends and theirs to come out and run around nude if they would like since there's no one else around who could see and care.

If they have children, they have to make a decision. Not everyone strips down, but a lot of us do. I like to wade the river nude and fish for large mouth bass.

It was a little weird at first, and then there was the time that our mom showed up and came down to the camp. Our cloths were up at the house. lol

It really feels nice to be out in woods with no cloths on. Not after dark when the mosquitoes come out though. Deer flies can also be a problem in the summer for your not normally exposed parts. Then there are the sunburn possibilities depending on the time of day.

Most everyone out at his place handles it quite well. Each weekend there is usually quite a mix of regulars and then they bring girl friends or boyfriends out to see how they handle the mix.

In over 12 years I can't recall any problems with the nudity. As you mentioned above, if people were weirded out by being around nude people they would just make their goodbyes and leave. (Then the person they came with would usually show back up later that day or the next by themselves and get nude to just relax and feel free.)

Ct

9. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I think It sounds like fun.. but I would not much care for seeing little ones wondering around..

10. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

yeah that might be weird :sad2:

11. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

Yeah, not sure I could deal with the young teenagers and little kids running around. With the way 14 year olds look these days compared to when I was that age, I'd get in trouble.

12. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Well, you are the devil! :mamoru:

13. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

well we've both been reading around the internet about what it's like, we're both pretty excited to try it out :wiggle:

14. alex116

alex116 New Member

I want to go to one, but my girlfriend doesnt want to and i dont want to go alone.

15. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

start getting her to hang around the house naked with you, once she's comfortable doing that introduce the idea :o

16. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

hell, even 12 year olds these days... :ugh:

17. Guvnor

Guvnor NYM3 and Me

I wonder if there are a lot of late night swinger sex romps at this things at night..

18. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

depends on the resort... as already mentioned in this thread.

19. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

I'm in mississippi for a while and apparently there is a nude beach near me on ship island. I kind of want to go, but I am here without my wife which means I'd be going by myself, so it might be a little weird :o

anybody ever go to a nude beach by yourself? :embd: