GUN Anyone else think its weird I have my yugo underfolder next to my bed with a full mag

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thomor25, Sep 1, 2007.

1. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

Since its an underfolder tho I can't reach teh safety with it folded so I pulled the bolt back to cock the hammer so its easier to pull and then put the mag in, one pull and I'm ready to go. My combat commander is also next to my bedside as well thats on condition 1.

2. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

condition 1 is full mag, but nothing in the chamber, right?

3. Keesh

Keesh New Member

I have my underfolder set up the same way right now. Building an AMD 65 tomorrow though which I think I'm going to swap for my HD rifle. I really don't like to bubba up my rifles but I this is how mine's gunna be set up soon :hs: I just need to get an Ultimak and a clonepoint, oh and mine has synthetic grips.

[​IMG]

4. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

my 1911 is condition one, cocked locked and 1 in the chamber

I forget which is my ak.

The underfolder sucks cause the folder arm is right in the way of the safety and the onyl way to take the safety off is to unfold it. fumble and unfolding in the dark and then pulling the trigger vs racking it and pulling the trigger.

Mine is like the one below, the arm comes up a little and covers the safety almost completely

[​IMG]

5. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Yeah, folded underfolders are a bitch to put the safety on/off. You have to like push it halfway down from the top then reach up and grab it with your fingernail from the bottom :rofl:

I think you've got it right with leaving it off safe and unloaded. It's much easier to rack it the it would be to take it off safety.

6. demusn79

demusn79 New Member

But they sure look cool,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Afgans leave there stocks half open might be why!