Anyone else playing Battleforge?

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by Boomdart, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Boomdart

Boomdart New Member

Could have sworn my radeon was supposed to come with it but that doesn't matter, it's free anyway.

I don't think the free version allows you to use medium/high textures, won't let me select them.

Pretty cool game I guess, don't have much to say about it though.

2. WyldKat

WyldKat Come with me if you want to live.

Interesting... Looks like an un-boring Magic the Gathering.

3. Boomdart

Boomdart New Member

I didn't know what to expect when I noticed it had cards

You just pick a card and place your team, like if you want archers place that card and it makes 6 or 8 of them in a group and you command the whole group at once, not individually. You can control tons of groups too.

You're limited by something, at first just by the little numbers on the card as to how many you can build the "resources" I don't understand, I don't know how they increase or how to get more :o

I should probably go through the tutorial, I just ran through a random game real quick.

4. WyldKat

WyldKat Come with me if you want to live.

Seems like a pretty interesting game. Reminds me a lot of Warcraft 3 with a bit of Master of Magic and Magic:The Gathering thrown in. I'm going mostly unholy and frost like good old Arthas himself. :bowdown:

Name is Amalexia in game if you want to do some PVE...

5. Eyau

Eyau .

I played awhile back

You gotta expand, there are nodes with specific elements on them, and depending on ur deck, u expand on them and pick the element u want

I.E. card needs 1 Green 1 Red, ur first node will default to green (or w/e the majority is) then ur first expansions hould be red if u want that card out, etc.

(just like mtg)

Fun game but i didnt wanna invest money into it which put me far behind others