Anyone else never finish from sex/bj?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by noon, Jan 13, 2007.

1. noon

noon get high and teach me how to listen

Only one girl has ever finished me, and even then that was only after a few months of telling her how to do it, etc.

99% of the time I don't finish from sex or blowjob, anyone else have this problem?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

are you circumcized? Can you come from masturbating, and can you come quickly? Have you talked to your doc about this problem?

How is your sensitivity in general?

You could have some nerve damge or problems or something.

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i can and have came from getting head, but usually it takes a while and i can tell the girl starts to get tired so I either finish myself or go to sex.

but from sex i finish every time.. unless its like a second session then sometimes we just go till she cant move anymore and collapse.

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i've only not cum from sex once, and from head once.

the sex i was hard as hell, but drunk as hell, so sorta wisky dick?
    the head... the girl teased me back and forth, getting me hard/soft/hard/soft. then when she final went at it, i went from hard to soft. i laughed at her.

5. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

FTW

I don't usually go from head but after awhile with sex I will go.

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

from what I have experienced is you guys are getting some really fucking shitty head if so many of you can not come from head :rofl:

you need to tell her what to do

7. Homeless

Homeless New Member

if it's good i don't have a problem with either

8. noon

noon get high and teach me how to listen

only 1/~14 girls have done it :wtc:

9. razi

razi New Member

I have a heard time coming from oral. It happens, but it's infrequent (takes a LOT of dedication on her part).

from regular sex, it's kind of rare not to finish.

stop going solo for a while, see if that helps. Too much masturbation desensitizes you to anything that isn't your hand.

10. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

I had this problem before. When I first started having sex, it took me about a month before I could cum from a handjob, then another month from a blowjob, then another from vaginal sex. I think the problem is partly psychological and partly physical. Psychologically, I am sure you are putting a lot of pressure on yourself and thinking negative things ("I have to cum, why can't I cum, this is pathetic, this girl must think I'm pathetic, I want to cum so bad" etc). This is counterintuitive and will only serve to make it far more difficult. The physical aspect would be from your being used to your own form of stimulation. How old are you? How long have you been masturbating? How often do you masturbate? Do you masturbate dry or with lubrication? When did you first start having sex? Are you on any medication that may inhibit sexual arousal (such as antidepressants)?

I know you see a lot of guys on here bragging about how they've never had this happen to them. Don't let that discourage you. You are not a freak or abnormal. Keep in mind that stimulation from sex is a very different form of stimulation from masturbating. With masturbation, you are in total control, whereas in sex, you deligate half your control to someone else. It would also help if you talked about it with your partner, and this would be far more useful if you were in a loving relationship with someone you trust and who cares about you. My girlfriend was very loving and helpful and understanding and without that, I think I would just feel like a total failure. Communication helps; let the girl know you've had difficulties in the past. If she thinks less of you, she's not worth it.

Sorry to be longwinded...hope this helps.

11. trev.the.enemy

trev.the.enemy New Member

What he said.

If you masturbate a lot(3x a day or 2x a day), I'd take that down. That's what I did.. if I mbated at all in the past 24 hours, it's a long shot if I get off during sex.. but if I don't mbate at all, then during sex(no matter how many times per day it happens), I'll get off.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I've heard a bunch of my guys friends say they have never been able to cum when getting head. They don't know why, and they've said it's not that the girls weren't good. Maybe it's in your head (no pun intended)? But who knows, they say they switch to sex and are able to finish though. So I'm a little suprised you say you have problems orgasming with both head and sex...