SRS anyone else live in a boring town?????

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Mar 5, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

fuck, this god damn town of mine is pissing me off way too much. I have been bottling up all this anger for years and I can no longer function correctly. It feels like I am right about to release all my frustration on some fucker that I will run into.

You see, my town used to be a little community with about 10,000 people. Very quiet, not much crime, no traffic, just easy living. Me and my friends LOVED it this way. THEN!!!, out of nowhere, about 10,000 yuppies decide to move to this town as well. These fake motherfucken yuppies can't live without a shopping mall. So the town destroyed many acres of forest and built a shopping mall. Then the yuppies wanted more, and more, and more and eventually EVERY FUCKING tree has been cut down and some sort of needless business, store, restaurant, has been established. WHAT THE FUCK!!

yup·pie [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] /ˈyʌp[​IMG]i/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[yuhp-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun (often initial capital letter[​IMG]) a young, ambitious, and well-educated city-dweller who has a professional career and an affluent lifestyle.

FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY TOWN!!!

I would pay my entire bank account to just go out one day and start kicking the holy fucken shit out of every god damn yuppie that has moved in. They all drive minivans/jettas/saturn/and they all smile for absolutely no reason. Their pride is killing me. I hate them for who they are, and I wan't them dead.

I can no longer enjoy a bikeride, because all the main roads have been widened to accept an extra lane because of all the extra traffic. Everywhere I go, I run into traffic. Pisses me off. Dirty, filthy, mexican shits have also moved into the town. Their illegal asses can't beaner pack into the cities anymore so they move to the suburbs and bother us descent white people. All the mexicans are uneducated, extremely stupid and violent, and cause crime because they think they are in a gang. The local police and sick of this shit, and have turned into rascist cops. They are simply tired of dealing with these spics who shouldn't be in this country in the first place.

My peaceful little community is gone. Replaced with a modern, politically correct, smug, fake, bullshit, soft left wing piece of shit lifestyle. I am pissed, rascist, angry, and about to fire a shotgun at these little spics to show them that they are racially inferior to me.

2. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Yes I live in a boring place and it sucks. The only thing to do here is go out to a bar. Everyone my age and alittle older/younger goes out like every night.

Going out every night isn't the smartest thing to do nor the cheapest thing to do.

I sit in during the week and do homework and sit here on OT. I try not to do everything that everyone else does too. Way to boring. Try something different. Go to a different town and do something that you haven't done before.

3. Gregsaidthat

You could just move too!

4. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

You have more issues than you realize bud. Its not the town, its you.

5. Gregsaidthat

Yes. I didn't want to bring that up but someone else did. LOL

6. signal

signal New Member

Move to a border town and go to mexico all the time. That's what I'm doing until July

7. stormywaters

stormywaters Tornadoes are just wind...

I go to school in a small town. It sucks! Glad I only have 3 more months hear then I'm transfering to a new school. I come from a very large city.

8. Zeromancer

Zeromancer Pampita's Love Slave

familyguy doesn't sound too much like a friendly familyguy

9. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Yep this dude definnitly needs to balance his Chi.

10. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

uh, excuse me? You LIVE in a town. You're life happens in a town. It is your habitat. Lets say everything is great, and all of a sudden everything sucks. You're life begins to suck because you have to drive a car everywhere now unless you want to get run over by another car. Everywhere you drive now, there is traffic. A bunch of morons move in and start giving you shit about the way things are, when in fact you have lived here your entire life, and they don't know a damn thing. You basically watch you're neighborhood slide downhill over a 3 year period. Nobody is as friendly, crime rate goes up, cops are now assholes, not as safe outside anymore, nothing to do but "go shopping". OOOHHH YAAAYYYY!!! LETS GO SHOPPING!!!!

If you don't understand, then that means you havn't experienced this sort of thing happen to you.

11. eidolon

eidolon New Member

It happens to any place worth a damn to begin with. People seek the type of environment that was there, and in establishing themselves there, destroy what they wanted to experience. No escaping it, so you've either gotta keep running until you end up on the edge, or adapt.

12. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

:werd:
    To the OP, you should seek professional help.

or move out to the country where you'll have peace again.

13. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Move out to the hills, you fucking redneck. Thats about the best advice I can give to someone saying they live in a booring town, and they are pissed that their little booring town is getting bigger. Whats the point of this thread? To bitch about the fact you don't like where you live anymore, something none of us can help you with? What do you want us to say? Move? Stop being a racist dick? Understand that time keeps moving and things keep changing, thats just how the world works. Deal with it, everyone else does.

14. FurryFriend

FurryFriend New Member

You're the reason psychiatry is a multi billion dollar industry.

15. Zeromancer

It's called move out or adaptation.

16. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Defects decteted:
    - inability to adapt to changing situations
    - lack of patience
    - lack of control of anger in traffic
    - talking down on people, as if he is faultless
    - cannot accept the only constant is change
    - cannot accept other races
    - has stigmas attached to certain people, blind stereotyping
    - creates a dogma or philosophy on why everything went wrong, but will not come up with a soloution
    - creates a mental projection that no one is capable of being friendly
    - blames rising crime rates on other races, and not the fact the town doubled or trippled in size
    - views outside world as unsafe besides his "safe zones"

We don't have to "understand". I moved from a town of 8k to a city of 200k, so yes I have dealt with the change. I adapted.

You can stick with this ego, this personality which is obviously defective and stay angry, or you can choose to change.

There are so many more defects I could point out in post one, but I really cannot spend all day typing on your defects, I should be self observing for mine :)

"The worse fault of a man is the unability to realise his own faults".

Blessings

17. Zeromancer

detected

18. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I live in a college town...

[​IMG]

19. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

ironing :bowrofl:

20. AlcoLOLic

AlcoLOLic New Member

Wow. I feel like the OP does sometimes but I don't let it consume me or anything. Wow.

21. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

My town sucks too

22. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

yeah, I am adapting, but bitching like hell in the process. The day I made the post, I was in a rage because some fuck cut me off in traffic. Almost caused an accident, and yet he gives me a middle finger. Some spoiled 17 year old punk too, driving his STI.

23. Dio Seijuro

Dio Seijuro New Member

Don't sound like the typical yuppie mobiles to me. I guess it's because they did move out of the city and into your peaceful and quiet suburb after all...and are trying to show a conviction to a slowed-down lifestyle. I'm used to yuppie mobiles being BMWs, Mercedes, Acura coupes, and Lexus.

24. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Look, thats life, life is change and things will always evolve... you can not stop this, and your anger shows that that is not even the real issue, the real issue is YOU and within YOU... why should you have so much anger towards other people? towards how other people choose to live their lives, they do not stop you from doing as you wish and as you choose....

Its like someone who loves biking in the summer, getting SOOOO ANGRY! that the winter or autumn has come, find ways around your problem.. yuppies aren't your issue, your complaisance is... your inability to adapt is...

Its all your choice, to stay in this town or leave, to bike still or not, and to pay attention to OTHER PEOPLE or YOURSELF...

So choose wisely.

25. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

:werd:

To the OP, has all your anger and bitching changed anything other than your emotions?? I think we all know the answer.

You are raging against things that are out of your control to change. Let go of your anger and figure out what it is your truly want?? Ok....so you want everyone to leave your town....that ain't going to happen. So now what??? Move further into the back woods??? Buy up 10 sq miles so you can be alone and at perfect peace with the world???

What ever it is....bitching isn't going to accomplish it.