anyone else have trouble getting off from a bj?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by okita1, Jul 11, 2005.

1. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

ok, so i have had a lot of bj's some really good, but i cant cum off them, ive had girls try for 30-45 mins but i cant cum
    am i just a freak of nature or what? :dunno:

2. DreamStylez

DreamStylez Guest

It means your gay

3. okita1

hehe no

4. Ya man..if your dick is in a girls mouth and you cant blow a load than Trying getting a guy to Give you head

5. okita1

well if i liked the cock then i might, but since i dont that wont work

6. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

for me it takes some concentration... I can focus on her and watch her and not get off, but it feels good... then she lets me know with her mouth (its a thing we do :) ) that she wants me to go... I switch to watching her suck me off and thinking about it and BOOOOM there I go :)

so try to think about it.

7. okita1

yea i dont really concentrate just kinda let it go, but everytime i get there i get about 9/10 the way there then i just stop and go back to 3 or so it can get rather frustrating and nice at the same time

8. Original

Original OT Supporter

There's been tons of threads on this.. and to put it clearly, LOTS of guys have MUCH trouble getting off from a BJ ;)

9. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

If Jenn really wants to get me to go and is tired of the 30 min of head :) then she will spit on her hand or my dick and jack me off while sucking on it.... INSTANT BOOM!

10. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

I dont have trouble getting off, but I do take longer. usually 30 to 45 minutes, compaired to around 20 or so from intercourse. Hand jobs or masturbation can take anywhere from 5 minutes to a couple hours depending on my mood......

11. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

I have noticed that my BF does take a long ass time to cum from head if he even does ..but usually we will just start fucking after we trade head. :p The few times I have continued to give him head till he comes took a long ass time.. I mean like an hour/hour and a half. He just tends to focus on lasting longer so more can happen after. So it happens. :)

12. Altered_Ego

Altered_Ego (+.+)(-.-)(_ _) ..zz

have your girl use her hands as well as her mouth and sit back and enjoy it, if you dont worry about cumming, im sure it will happen for ya

13. okita1

cool i dont feel weird now, there was this one time, where i almost came like 4 times but she stopped right before each time, like she knew, it was sooo frustrating
    thanks for the replies :)

14. Altered_Ego

Altered_Ego (+.+)(-.-)(_ _) ..zz

^mine has done that before just to get me more into it..i actually like it!

15. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

:rofl: :Owned: ROFL

nope, never had that prob...i have problems sometimes getting it up when my gf does it... mostly cuz my mom or sis's are around.... or her bro... but other then that it's smoooth sailing....

usually it means ur jerking it too much.... cool it on the whacking ur stick for a few days... it'll make it MUCH easier....

btw, i didn't mean to seem like an asshole... it's just amusing to read some people's replies

16. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

yeah blow jobs dont really get me off anymore, ive had such long BJs and i never cum...last few times if gotten blown i had to jack myself off in front of her to get off because i know how to get myself off better than anyone else haha...it was nice though because when im close i just tell her and she sucks my dick again and swallows. :bigthumb:

17. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

i've never ever came from a bj, it feels good but i just cant go all in her :S i think im at the point where im like "wtf" which makes it worse heh.. :(

18. peachMAN

peachMAN Guest

well, no problem here... strange how so many guys have a problem... maybe it your girl.

19. kai-li

kai-li New Member

I had a guy tell me that a lot of sex is mental... and that spreading ones seed in a mouth isn't as natural as blowing a load in a vagina. Makes sense I guess.

20. Darrin

i thought this maybe was the case peach, however i've had much the same experiences..

I remember i started masterbating at a YOUNG YOUNG age.. maybe thats why.. i have become less sensitive (yet i have no prob cumming during sex)

21. Darrin

the closest i've ever got was when we were 69 and i was also fingering her as well as licking her.. maybe it is mental after all... that kind of mental "Penetration" thought.. i dunno

22. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

I'd say it's mental. Masturbation isnt going to make you loose any feeling. I started when I was 5, at its been 2 to 3 times a day average ever since then, and I've lost nothing.

Its like thinking about baseball cards while having sex to last longer. If you're mind isnt relaxed or is wandering, you wont cum. I have to focus on watching her, feeling her, then I damn near choke her to death.

23. Darrin

every time i get sucked off now im like "god i wish i could fucking cum" and i get all these thoughts going through my head, sometimes i even go down :(

I guess i really gotta focus on what she's doing and just relax, i guess i just got to get "in the moment" and stop myself thinking all that crap.

24. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

ive never had trouble getting off w/ a girl, never, my whole deal is trying 2 think of something disgusting so i dont go in the 1st 10 mins and she gets satisfied longer, lucky mother fuckers. kinda makes me appreciate condoms more tho.

25. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

its thinking about not being able to cum that is causing you not to cum.