FRK Anyone else have sex with their boss?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by justashley, Nov 26, 2007.

1. justashley

justashley New Member

I'm an office manager at a small company (<100 people). I wasn't planning on working this weekend but late on Friday afternoon my boss dumped a report in my lap wanting it done by midday on Monday. But, since I knew it would be hard to get it done in time, I figured I'd better come in over the weekend and work on it. I didn't have much else going on, so whatever.

There were only a few cars in the parking lot yesterday and it turned out that my boss and I were the only ones on the floor. I was making some copies when he walked up and told me I looked great in my outfit (I was wearing lululemon pants and top since I was planning on going to yoga after working). I think I blushed and said something about him looking good too (mistake?!?!?). Next thing I know, he's kissing me, and I'm kissing back.

We went to his office and closed the door just in case anyone else decided to come to work that day. We ended up doing it in multiple positions, in multiple places... In his chair, on his desk, on the floor. Damn... What a fantastic fuck. Don't know if it was the spontenaiety of it or the location or what, but it was amazing.

But, afterwards it was a bit weird. I hope he won't be awkward at work on Monday... I mean, it's just sex, not the end of the world or something.

Anyone else have any stories about fucking their boss???? How did it turn out afterwards? Any consequences?

2. Nope, but that is really hot.

Does Ashley have a picture? ;p

3. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

just don't pull out the sexual harrassment suit... unless something like that continues unwanted... you're probably looking forward to some awkwardness, if not outright tension, but how you handle it is up to you. you could continue the affair, or you could call it off. what happens in the future largely will depend on what you WANT to happen in the future.

:nono:

4. :squint:

:x:

:ugh::noes::hsd:

5. zaibo155

zaibo155 Guest

Me and my XWIFE had a foursome with my XBOSS and his wife. Was pretty fun and exciting at the time but eventually it got all fucked up and I quit and still dont talk to them.

6. Isamu

Isamu New Member

i fucked my boss when i was 19.. it inturn led to a almost 3 year relationship.. lol
    she was 38.. it was to say the least.. a learning experiance

7. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I was friends with my boss before he became my Boss and well, he and his wife like to have playmates now and again :naughty:

8. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

my best friend is. and i would be too but i had changed departments months before this girl became my would-be boss.

its awesome, me n him are 20, and the two girls are 23, and also best friends

9. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

FUCKIN PROPS, YOU! :bowdown: hotness....

gave my boss a blowjob a couple times at work. for unrelated reasons I no longer work there but when I did it wasnt weird. It was like it never happened. but we both knew where we stood before anything began, so it wasnt as complicated and awkward as it just kind of happening...

good luck with that though! :mamoru::x:

10. inamorata

inamorata New Member

gotta hear updates :x:

11. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

My best friend did that when he worked in the mall in HS. He was 17 she was 34. She was FINE as hell too. Lucky lucky man. She blew him in the back room one day and it just went from there.

His parents found out and flipped though (his dad's a pastor at the largest church in town). She still calls him for a fuck but he has a kid now, so that's a no go.

12. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Hot story, but I still wouldn't recommend doing it... The potential losses far outweigh the gains.

I've solved the problem. I'm my own boss. (And I have sex with myself all the time. ;))

13. Lobo2me

Lobo2me Would you hit?

:bowdown:

14. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

15. Veinomenoca

Veinomenoca New Member

Well, i used to be korrosion's boss. And we had to act like nothing was going on while at work. But once we got back to his place we we all over each other. I stepped down from managment(for different reasons) and later took a job where he was my boss. we've been together for 5+yrs. But not every situation is going to be like that.

16. Jon91SE

Jon91SE OT Supporter

I have a huge problem with dipping my pen into company ink.

Work has got to be the easiest place to get laid and also the biggest test on ANY relationship.......

17. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

which is exactly why most people don't recommend it, and why the military considers it to be a crime, punishable under the UCMJ for fraternization. :hsugh:

18. Jon91SE

Jon91SE OT Supporter

Out of everyone currently cheating on their SO I bet 90% or more of them found their booty call at work.

19. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

When I was in college I would have sold my soul to have my boss fuck my brains out. He was a hot yet angry guy...probably great in bed...BUT he knew my dad professionally...oh and he was straight even though his wife looked like Macally Kaulkin (or however you spell that)