Anyone else have, or have heard of, Mondor's Disease?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PitScar, Oct 11, 2005.

1. PitScar

PitScar Yeah, that's my realtor's name

It's pretty rare, and has to do with the pen0r. And aside from typing pen0r, there will be no humour in this post:(

I found out today that I have it. Or at least, this is my best guess after a few hours of research and feeling dirty looking at penises on the internet.

Basically what happens is after a lot of rigorous sexual activity, with or without penetration, a clot can form in the main dorsal vein on the penis. Somehow it gets lodged in there and stops all blood flow, causing the vein to swell and become EXTREMELY (think: like a rock or your computer desk or anything not fleshy) hard. In fact, if I am to look at my penis right now, the entire vein is standing out about 1cm from the shaft. The vein itself runs from the glans (head) up around to the top of the shaft, then down into the pubic hair region. The vein is rock solid and poking out the entire length.

The best part is that its incredibly uncomfortable. I type this and you'll read and say, hey that doesnt sound so bad, but its not fun - its like being constantly arroused. Blood just seems to sit there so Im in this weird semi-chub (like 1/4 aroused) state all the time. Where the vein sticks out it is unbelievable sensitive so that even walking causes discomfort, and sitting down requires constant shifting.

I havent been to the doc yet but Im going. Apparently a prescription of 400mg ibuprofen every 6 hours for 4-6 weeks takes care of the issue, but its been 3 days and I really dont know if I can last that long. It also requires absolutely no sexual stimulation.

The greatest part about all this is that Im a virgin :eek4: so Im unsure what cause this to happen, since in ALL cases vigorous sexual activity is the cause. In one case I found it happened to a guy who had had a previous blood related incident in his childhood, and then constantly wearing a toolbelt low over his pubic region (base of the shaft where the vein is) caused it to happen.

ANYWAY, has anyone else had this? heard of someone with it? Even heard of it? Any advice beside going to the doc?

CLIFFS: My pen0r's main vein is sticking out 1cm and is rock hard and sensitive as hell - I have a rare disease called Mondor's and it sucks.

2. robwormald

robwormald New Member

i gotta ask, pics?

3. PitScar

PitScar Yeah, that's my realtor's name

Heh :big grin:

Nah.

But google is your friend, although very very hard to find pics of this. Per google: "superficial thrombophlebitis of the dorsal vein of the penis."

I had no idea what it was and only found out by searching for 'penis artery' through google since that was the best I could come up with. I actually didn't know if it was a busted vein or a clogged sperm tube.

No boner for 4 weeks ftw

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2005
  4. iluvtoswallow

iluvtoswallow New Member

Mondor's Disease - thrombosis or sclerosis of a subcutaneous vein or veins in th breast or chest wall sometimes extending from the axilla to the epigastrium.

If you haven't seen your doctor how do you know you have it?

5. Lord Mushu

Lord Mushu New Member

Fuck your penis man, that could be life threatning...clots...anywhere are bad...go to the doc asap

6. Two toys

Two toys New Member

you whacked it to hard... lighten up there arnold

7. krondo

krondo New Member

well your problem is probably masturbation, seeing as it's with or WITHOUT penetration, masturbating doesn't have penetration man, take the ibuprofen and let it work its magic, in the mean time, show off to all the chicks at how big your cock looks, just don't let them know you've got a

8. EdvardGrieg

EdvardGrieg New Member

also sounds kind of like a priapism, either way, see a doctor ASAP