Anyone else have no luck at bars/clubs?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fox800, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Fox800

Fox800 Fear Boner OT Supporter

I have a love/hate relationship with going out in my town. I love going out and getting drunk with friends, having a good time, and seeing tons of eye candy. I hate it because:

1. The eye candy won't give you the time of day unless you are an Abercrombie poster boy, a bodybuilder, or black (an athlete)
    2. Girls think it's perfectly OK to shove anyone out of the way just because they're girls and you can't say anything/shove back, resulting in your drink being spilled or them spilling drinks on your clothes

2. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

I quit going to shitty bro bars. That's just my town though.

3. DreadJockey

DreadJockey New Member

1.what age group are you in,it does make a difference when going out
    2.you been here since 2003. PMs are your friend
    3.no matter what age group you are in,if you are SHIT faced it turns women off

but then again since I dont have a paid subscription and am accused of being a "troll"
    what do i know

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  4. Victoriono

Victoriono New Member

How do they manage to shove you out of the way? You're being a doormat.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I like this one.

Reality for the typical female is that wherever she goes in public, men clamor to get out of her way while she confidently struts through the crowd.

Women bump into me frequently because I don't automatically jump out of her way.

6. Fox800

I refuse to move out of the way just because someone expects me to. Now if it's a courtesy thing then I will, but I refuse to move just because some chick and 3 of her girlfriends are shoving their way through a crowd to get somewhere, spilling their drinks on everyone and acting like the crowd is in the wrong. I fail to see how that is being a doormat. Doormat would be jumping out of the way and kissing ass, which I refuse to do.

7. Fox800

1. This is definitely true. I live in a town that is dependent on a university for its existence. As such, the bar/club scene is primarily 18-24 year old. The girls in this age group definitely have a complex.
    2. I'd rather have this for discussion here in the Vag. Not quite sure what you were getting at with that one.
    3. I get drunk but not shitfaced/falling down drunk. I can understand how that would be unattractive, as shitfaced women are a turnoff to me as well.

8. Reign

Reign Banned

1. You haven't got game because it really doesn't matter what you look like, how you dress or what color you are. If it does, you don't want that type of girl anyway.

2. You sure as fuck can say something... last time a girl did that I told the bitch she's buying me a new drink because she just spilled most of the one I had. When she said no, I threw the rest of it in her face causing her to break down and cry and undoubtedly ruining the rest of her night since it got all over her perfectly done up hair and skanky dress. It was completely worth getting kicked out of that bar.

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:werd:

One time on the dance floor a guy spilled his drink on me. I looked at him expecting some sort of apology, but he didn't react at all, so I poured my drink on his head. Good times.

10. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Good Lord bro, gain some confidence.

First off, it sounds like you're going to some terrible bars. Try going to lounges where the environment is more laid back and you won't have to scream to the girl next to you.

The next aspect I noticed is that you said you love getting drunk. While it is possible to pick up chicks when drunk, your chances of walking out with a number that night if you're sober are MUCH better. I am not saying don't drink, but once you get tipsy, cut it off and focus on trying to meet some new people. If I go out and I see some pretty girls in a place or go out with the intention of getting numbers, I usually stop after 2 or 3 drinks... while my friends get trashed and make asses of themselves in front of women.

Also, you don't have to be a bodybuilder or AF model to get numbers.... You're just looking at the superficial whores who want a guy with a 6pack and a tight polo. MIND YOU I say this because I am one of those guys basically... Abs, 19" arms, workout a lot, etc.... And take it from me, you don't HAVE to have that to be successful with women. Be yourself, have confidence, crack a couple jokes, and keep her interested. If you can do that, any girl you meet short of being married will throw a number your way.

As for girls pushing you and thinking that the club/bar should part like the red sea because they are walking through... FUCK THAT! Just like yailB said, they don't deserve to be there anymore than you do. I always move for a lady so they can pass, but if she is going to not say thank you or just bump into me and strut through the room with her fake confidence then i'll be a jerk right back to them. Don't be afraid to stand your ground and demonstrate some confidence.

11. DreadJockey

DreadJockey New Member

ok

12. Fox800

Dude what are you meaning by PM game. Am I just missing it? I related PM = private message.

13. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

It's not the bar that's the problem.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

bars work awesome for me.

stop making loser excuses. lots and lots of guys who arent "Abercrombie poster boy, a bodybuilder, or black (an athlete)" do great at bars.

stop being a pussy and see how it goes for you.

then again, wtf do i know, im an athletic, somewhat black, bodybuilder, abercrombie poster boy. :rofl:

15. digitalbs

digitalbs Active Member

he's suggesting to use OT as a place to meet women; private messaging them. that's what I got out of it.

16. Fox800

Yeah no. Most of the OP here are a little sketchy. Plus I'd like to try meeting women away from the computer.

17. wake_o

wake_o New Member

yeah what the fuck is the PM thing about. and non payers can get in here now?

18. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

:werd:
    Austin is know for having having a big indie music scene, and from what i've heard, the bars and clubs are cool if you go to the right ones. it sounds like you're going to the bro bars.

19. sapient

sapient New Member

Something is wrong here. Either your stance is so weak that girls are pushing you around (try spreading your legs to shoulder width?) or you're going to bars with some manly girls.

20. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Next time we're at a bar i'm shoving you, bitch.

21. xinster

xinster New Member

hey demosnat, check PMs

22. f00l

f00l Active Member

I got into an altercation with a girl at a club one time because I didn't move out of her way.

23. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Reminds me of Dostoevsky's Notes from Underground.

The character purposely sought to get in a fight at a billiards room just so somebody would even acknowledge his existence. When he bumped into someone and that someone kept walking, he was so angry he wanted to kill him.

He just wanted to be noticed by someone, anyone, even negatively.

Random, I know. But it's important.

The fact that anybody even gives you the time of day to ARGUE with you demonstrates you at least have a presence they need to mention.

A lot of guys in a bar get bumped into, get their drink spilled, and nobody even notices it or cares. See what I'm saying?

24. jonno

jonno New Member

:bowrofl:

25. DreadJockey

DreadJockey New Member

behind the scenes
    guys meet girls on this site
    and vice versa
    im sure you know this is is one big old pick up bar behind the scenes
    right?
    captain Stubing would be envious....

correct