WEB anyone else getting fucked by auctionads?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by crazybenf, Dec 13, 2007.

1. crazybenf

crazybenf Active Member

I just realized that I haven't been paid since Shoe sold it (back in like August).... What the fuck. :squint:

Anyone else use it, and if so have they been paying you?

2. MaK10

MaK10 OT Supporter

I got paid out for november.... like 90 bucks or something. But reporting has been ass slow this month, but CJ claims it's cause of the holidays and their ebay reporting is bogged down.... which I've also noticed from my actual ebay affiliate stuff through CJ

3. RaginBajin

RaginBajin Have you punched a donkey today?

That's weird. I have text-link-ads and I've been paid.

4. crazybenf

crazybenf Active Member

site has been shit since it was sold. I'm about ready to pull them from all my campaigns. :noes:

5. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

yep, same here. Saw a dramatic decrease in reporting/clicks/revenue pretty close to when we learned it was being sold. Not sure if there was some issue which was the reason he sold it or if them taking over just messed it all up but after a month of seeing pretty bad results compared to previous months I pulled it. Didn't even bother to try putting their shoppingads code up to test it but is basically the same model as widgetbucks.

About to do the same with widgetbucks...started out decent but now it's just pathetic.

Would be nice if someone came out with some good ebay/shopping serving service that actually worked. I loved the concept of auctionads but I also like getting paid lol. And I hate using CJ just for ebay code.