anyone doing one body part per day till failure? what is this doing for you?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by quamen, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im trying to switch up my routine, cause right now im doing the every other day routine to gain mass. Im 6'2" and weigh about 172 lbs and have gotten alot bigger than i was 1 year ago. However, i was wondering what the one body part per day rountine does? Would this not be good if im trying to still gain mass,because im not letting my muscles recover enough? I would like to get around 190-200 for myself to feel great. My current calorie intake per day is about 2700 calories and my body burns 1847 calories per day.

2. igo4bmx

igo4bmx WHAT WHAT WHAT THE FU OT Supporter

im not sure what you're saying- do you work your whole body in one day?

3. quamen

quamen New Member

no no, that would be way to much time in the gym. SAy monday all you do is arms, tues back, wed shoulders,legs thurs etc. Just hit one body part per day until failure. My current routine is 2 body parts say chest and back for example on monday, then on wed i do another 2 body parts. I end up hitting the gym about 3-4 days per week.

I am getting bigger, but i wanted to change to the one body part per day routine,but im not sure of what this routine is geared for? Toning up, gaining mass etc?

4. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

Read: www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1474118

5. TZ

TZ Banned

from personal experience when i train to failure it really wears me out so lately i've been trying not to fail in the gym

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.