MMA anyone catch TKO 30 in montreal on friday?

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by hott-nix, Sep 30, 2007.

1. hott-nix

hott-nix New Member

my brother made his debut at the event. (ray noel) unfortunatly he didnt win. i guess the crowd booing him for being english (in the french province) really messed up his concentration and got caught with his hands down a couple times. he got some good hits in on the other guy but he pretty much gassed out trying to evade holds on the mat and trying to give it his all too soon in the fight. at the end, the other guy had him pinned and hammared on him with some right handers till the ref called it.

i guess it's back to the training. he needs to get with better trainers instead of the ones he is with. i don't think they are very good.

i feel bad for the guy. i wanted to see him win.:bigthumb:

anyone know when it will air? i wanted to give him a copy so he can watch and learn from his mistakes, and hopefully do much better next time.

(also, i know he isnt a big fighter/known fighter, but everyone has to start somewhere :hs:)

2. Sammo

Sammo New Member

where does your brother train?

3. hott-nix

hott-nix New Member

i have no idea. but by the sounds of things they are pretty amature whereever they are.
    he told me that he didn't even feel ready to be in the ring yet due to lack of training. (also, he's still recovering from a broken thumb) and they aparently "made him do it" anyway.

i think he needs to get on with a really good trainer and facility. he has the potential, but not the right people behind him / with him

4. Degenerate

Degenerate Optimus Riem! OT Supporter

I heard Sam Stout had a nice KO

5. Kuet

Kuet New Member

ben greer from my gym got ko'd as well :wtc: