GUN Anyone carry FNP9?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 4bangin, Dec 15, 2008.

1. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

Looks like it is a little bigger than a G19 in every aspect. But has anyone tried to carry one? How was it?

2. cantankerously

cantankerously Active Member

It is bigger than the G19, probably on the very top end of comfortable carry.

3. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

fondled one at a gun show recently. yes it is a bit bigger than the glock 19, but as someone who conceals a sig 229 on occasion, I believe it would be very possible.

also one huge advantage the FN has is that it is extremely light for its size. when I picked this thing up I was shocked at its lack of weight. It sort of makes the gun feel cheap in a way I guess, but I would say as a whole this is an irrelevant impression.

4. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

also its low price and that it comes with 3 mags makes it an excellent deal I think. FN has been making instruments of death- mostly for the world's militaries- for a long time. the FNP has been generally well received.

5. cantankerously

cantankerously Active Member

Very light gun indeed. One of my customers bought one in every caliber from me and he loves them. He's probably put thousands of rounds through them with no problem so far.