anyone been in this situation?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pocketkings, Jan 29, 2007.

1. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

you are currently with a girl who you could possibly spend the rest of your life with, but you are concerned since she is the only one you have had sex with. (I have received oral from about 10 other girls though..) I am in my mid 20's and I think this will bother me later on in life. I dont want to cheat and I dont know if i want to leave her.

what to do?:noes:

2. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

i dont think the "lets take a break" line works when you are my age.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Sex isn't the most important thing in life. If having sex with more than one girl is so important to you that you think it may lead you to cheat later on, maybe you shouldn't be in a monogamous relationship.

4. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

I know, but can you see where I am coming from? I think this would bother most guys.

i dont think this is even something I can discuss with my SO.

5. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

or do you guys think pussy is pussy dont risk losing what you have?

6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Honestly? Not really. :hs: Is she something you would risk losing because you feel the need to have sex with other people?

7. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

thats the whole debate.

8. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

9. surlybot

surlybot you cool maaaaaaannn?

I kind of see where you're coming from.
    I too am with a girl right now and she's the only one I have had sex with, and the same is true for her.
    So on one hand, I kind of wonder what it would be like to see if there's someone out there better for me. But on the other hand, she doesn't complain and doesn't have anyone else to compare me to...and neither do I, so I think its working out fine for now.
    You can PM me if there's certain details you have or want to know from me, but don't want them in here.

10. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

cool thank you. You are in a slightly different situation, but appreciate the reply.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

What I love about this situation is that almost always the one person ends up dumping their SO to see what else is out there...and then they come back later begging to get back together because they didn't find anything else "better." But it's too late.

Just do what you want man, no one can tell you what is right for you.

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

how long have you been together?

13. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

ya i know.. What you said above is right, just dont know which way I am going to go. She has been cheated on so much in the past and took them back but I dont want to be part of that group. I dont think she would take me back either, since the trust is broken.

14. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

about 2 years

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

If she took the other guys back, why wouldn't she take you back?

Not advocating cheating, but I'm curious why you believe this.

From what I have seen, women almost always get back together after their SO cheats on them.

16. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

Very true, my roommates going through that right now and he's wishing he never left his ex. There is so much more to a relationship than sex and as long as your sex life lively and healthy, as long as everything else is great i.e. still enjoying hanging out with each, she makes you laugh, etc. there is no reason to split up.

17. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

i dunno she may, i just think it would be a lot different, and i dont know if she could trust me the same again. almost be better not saying anything, but i have such a big consceince (spelling).:o

18. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

its like i just want to get a few quick ones out of the way and then continue on.. is that too much to ask? ha ha

19. bloodredsakura

bloodredsakura New Member

Honestly sex is sex. Yeah sure it's exciting to sleep with a new person, but it's honestly not anything worth risking your relationship over. Everyone experiences what you are going through, it's totally normal, and that phase usually passes. Chances are your girl is feeling the same way. Do whatever makes you happy, but just a lil warning. Don't tell her that you are wondering what it would be like to sleep with other people, girls take shit like that the wrong way. You don't want to be in the doghouse for the next 3 months, trust me.

20. iwishyouwerebeer

*sigh* men...

21. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

as you can tell i am not like most though. i have had my fair share of chances but i hold sex on another level. i just wish now i had tried once or twice before you know.

22. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

ya i know that would be bad news to mention, but she has to know i must be thinking a little bit about it.
    she has been with about 10 before me.:hs:

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Yes. With my first gf. That was one of the reasons we eventually broke up after 3.5 years (that and she was kind of going crazy :noes:).

Honestly tho, I compare everyone I date to her, and not many people have come close. I guess I wish I knew then what I know now. Oh well. She's married now.

24. iwishyouwerebeer

It's strange, I might sound totally old-fashioned in a way because I just feel like if it's truly meant to be then you would get over these thoughts (without acting on them). If you were to break up with her and go around fulfilling your need for sex then it just would be pointless to go back to her because it most likely would never work again.

This is also why I can't help but scoff sometimes at those virgin couples who marry each other and haven't even experienced anything else because that desire and curiosity is always going to come up eventually.

I guess my point is still do what you want. If you feel you really can't stop thinking about going out and having sex with other girls then do it, just don't try and get back with the girl.

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

^ posting at the same time :h5: