COMIC anyone 90's era punisher/ghost rider fan?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by eddygordouk, May 17, 2006.

1. eddygordouk

eddygordouk LOLerskates and ROFLcakes

yeah im a noob but wondered if anyone else was more into the dark parts of marvel back in the day. Saw the Deadpool thred and it brought back memories. Back in the day when they were the kinda "cold-blooded killers" in marvel i guess i could say. I feel like pulling out some old ones "punisher vs. ghostrider" ones and checking em out. Remember Punisher 2099? Guy was hardcore. Should look at the first comics of 2099 series :rofl::mamoru: X-Men 2099 ftw haha. Brother also has the orig. comic where wolverine gets his adamantium pulled out, think its valued?

2. Dr. Huxtable

Dr. Huxtable New Member

Yeah, late 80's/early 90's Marvel was my favorite era in comics. A few years ago I bought the first 50 issues of X-Force, and the early issues, although poorly drawn, were so bad-ass.

3. David St. Hubbins

David St. Hubbins New Member

Early-mid 90's is when I picked up most of my comics.

I have quite a few old Punisher War Journals and a couple special edition Ghost Rider comics.

4. eddygordouk

eddygordouk LOLerskates and ROFLcakes

yeah Punisher war journals are great, although some are kinda on the random side. Im really interested in the Black Letter Series of Ghostrider, Morbius, Blade and so on. Anyone heard of this? I only have the ghostrider one and all i know is that whoever read this "black letter" or sumthin turns into a demon, and Blade did so now hes kicking everyones ass.

5. sweetcheeks

sweetcheeks Patron Saint of Quality Footwear

QFT. I just about jizzed on the spot when I got Jim Lee to sign several of my old Punisher War Journals. Wolvie/Punisher cross over = orgasmic. Ahh the memories.

6. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

I'm a Texeira fan so I have most if not all the issues he did in Punisher and Ghost Rider.

7. owenstar

owenstar New Member

Tex was awesome....

I only collect punisher....so yeah, that was a great time in my life....3 monthly titles and no zombisher.....good times!