SRS Anybody?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Clix, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Clix

Clix New Member

You ever get in tune with someone you know what they are thinking? You don't even see them, you just know what they are thinking. You have a such a connection you can take small tidbits of information and come up with like whole theories and when you put them to test like a good 95% of what you think is true.

2. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Thats kinda like a self fullfilling prophesy. If you assume something about someone (by imagining that you can tell exactly what they are thinking), you will treat them accordingly. So even though you might not know it, you are giving off signals to them in your body language that you feel a certain way about them. They will respond to this in a way that you probably already expected. Either that or you pick people who you can expect to behave a certain way to prove your theories right.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  3. Clix

Clix New Member

For the past 2 weeks ive been talking to my ex. I havent seen her nor talked to her on the phone except once. I write her emails and she tells me pretty much everything I tell her is what shes been thinking about. This all started I told her what I thought and she came back with that is was what she has been thinking and she said she got even more confused :)ugh: woman) becuase she thinks I know her better than herself. I dont think I know everything, I just know from being with her how her mind works.

I dunno its weird. When we talk like we know whats on each others mind before we even talk about it.

4. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

So you just know her really well. When two people share a situation and talk about it a lot they usually sync like that. Its not mind reading.

5. Clix

Clix New Member

Thats the hitch. We dont talk alot. I write emails. We talk over AIM for 5 minutes. Thats pretty much it. I mean the one time on the phone was for like an hour and a half but most of that wasnt really talking, more or less me on the phone listening to her cry becuase she cant made a damned decision.

6. bigballofyarn

bigballofyarn OT Supporter

Kinda similar story.

There is this guy at my job who seems to have insanely good intuition or something. I could be thinking something about him, and within 10 minutes he'll talk to me on a related issue. It's like "I 99% sure I wasn't saying this out loud." It freaks me out, especially since we're not close. I wouldn't even call him a friend... just someone I work with.

7. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

I bet that guy has older siblings.